i think they were pulling clothes out... these stupid fvcks would show up in like white shirts and jeans, go to the trunk, and pull out a bunch of red sh!t and put it on before going in the house... was the most retarded fvcking thing ive ever seen...

if you are going to be an OG Blood, be a blood everywhere, dont just do it when you go into some bitches house... fvcking pussies..

ride through Hilltop in that sh!t, dont be a bitch....

this was the 17 year old girl that they brought over there and were running trains on.... she was really pretty at first... about a month later she looked exactly like those pictures of before and after police drug photos... haggard as fvck...

we didnt know it, but they had 2 very very large gladiator pits in the house, one day im in here talking to you fvcks, and i hear these people screaming bloody murder like someone just got killed...

we go outside, and the mom in that picture, the one in front, is screaming her head off begging for help, for her little chiauhua dog... Katie, being an animal lover wanted to go help her which i told her do not leave the yard...

no one was helping the lady from inside the house either...

so i put some shoes on and went over there, her son came out and i told him "you know me and Sean have fvcking problems, but this is me not being an asshole" to which he nodded... so im trying to calm the dog down, and i turn to look at him, and the dog latched onto my hand HARD... well, having grown up around German Shephards that some were sold to police departments as K9s and Dobies, Rotts, ect, ive been bit before, and knew not to rip my hand away as it would cause tear wounds....

so for 30 seconds i gritted it out while this little fvck was clinching down on the meat between my thumb and finger... eventually it let go...

had to go to the hospital that night, and the dog died from its injuries...

when we got back, i was walking across the street after talking to the other neighbor, and i hear these footsteps rapidly approaching me from behind, im like 10 feet from my door in my yard, about 30 feet from the road, turn around and its the son of the lady whos dog died.... he is also the sister of the chick they were all fvckin...

anyways, im about ready to blast this fvcker, and he comes up and says "hey hey, i just wanted to thank you for your help, i really appreciate you helping my mom"...

was kinda shocked actually, just responded no problem bud, and told him that Sean was a piece of sh!t and he needed to stop hanging out with people like that before he fvcks his life up beyond repair...

he knew what i was saying, but i dont think he had the strength to actually do it... he shook his head but looked kinda defeated, like there was no way for him to change...

that kid and situation kinda bothered me, and im not sure what ever happened to him... he had a bunch of tats and gang sh!t too, but never fvcked with me, even when his friends were getting clowned on right in front of him....