I own a 1998 19' jetcraft Yukon aluminum boat. You want a tall front window and a canvass top with a three panel front windshield. With the three panel front wind shield and a recessed bow you can anchor on the columbia river with the standard hog line anchor set-up. Do not buy the lund. Alumaweld makes the stryker in any lenghth you want. Poulon makes their skiff in any lenghth you want . they all make boats in any lenghth you want. I would get no less than a 19' because with 19' you can take 4 people under that it is too small. Do not get pedestal seats get seats on boxes for the extra storage. All of these manufactures will work with you.
I would go to the portland boat show in January just across the river at the expo center. They show a lot of boats like this. I would also think of going to medford oregon and talking to several of the builders at their factories. it would be worth it. You dont need a local dealer I didnt. If you buy in oregon like i did you dont pay sales tax on the outboard, canvass top, seats and anything else they can put on a seperate sales slip. I had a rigid cavass top put on my boat 2 years ago in Medford and saved the sales tax. Personally I would probably get a 20' skiff from Poulon with a 90 horse Suzuki without the offshore bracket. Last year they were $25,000. I fish sekiu a lot and I like the biggest aluminum boat that stiil works on a single axle trailer. Any questions 360- 373 5960