Hey Rich, I feel your pain brother. I was out in your neck of the woods for the last few days and got to witness alot of crazy $#!+ going down. We Had a problem with a couple of guys on the Bogey Saturday. First they are fighting eachother rock throwing and all. Then we had a fish on and this jerk (the brains of the two) throws over our line gives it a jerk and yells fishon, needless to say the fish went free with a hook in it's mouth. To my disbelief this round head had a few choice words for us, but we showed great self controll and said nothing, first because we were in shock, and second, this Idiot must be nuts for talking crap to a boat with three guys that go close to 900lbs combined with the 6'9" frame of our fellow board member scrawny taking up a good chunk of that . A little while later this twit hooks a fish and tells us not to cast over his line this time, and not in a nice way, he looses his fish and starts telling us how he's going to cross the river and kick our butts. I guess It was my purely my fault for not knowing that I was fishing their river, my bad. It was to bad he never made it over to see us, maybe next time we can get togeather.