What a AWESOME site. I stumbled on it a couple of days ago looking for a river report for the sky. Did'nt find that suposably web site, but been here every night. I'm the typical river fisherman, "I've been fishing the river for 31 years, I know it All and I'm the Best". But I'm smart enough to know even after 31 years there are alot of you that know even more than me and are better at it. I also know that if I was right only 50% of the time, I'd play the stockmarket and I'd be RICH! Is being right really worth slam'n each other? Are issues or our opinions worth getting hot over? No, but some things are worth discussing or even debate. And if we keep an open mind we might find out we were wrong about somethings. I think this is an awesome site to pass on our knowledge to others to keep this great sport alive. Want a fight, something to get HOT over? Go to Fund For Animals, or PETA web pages. That'll warm you up! Lets keep it clean, I want to share you guys with my 10yr old son, who caught a 11lb silver and a 13lb King out of the Sack this Fall, and not have to explain certain words or pharases to him he have'nt heard yet. {we home school, and do alot of Feild trips in the sled together} Thanks guys. I'll wave when we go by. G-MAN From B'Ham.