OK I pulled the boat out, pumped it up a bit and got some pictures.

Here's a frontal shot, you can see the mesh floor, rod racks, rod holders, tackle tray, spare oar, front swivel seat and casting brace among other things:

The one below shows how the tackle boxes are held into the tray I built, plus the foot pump, oar rights, new anchor rope, repair kit and special tools...

This one shows the wrap around anchor system a little better, and you can see how it can be pulled by the person up front, but it's also easy to pull and release from the row seat if you take it out by yourself....

And here's a shot showing the other side, so you can see the rest of the tackle tray. It has vertical slots for tackle boxes as well.:

After spending more time with the boat today, and looking up the retail prices on the tubes and frame components, I've decided that it's ridiculous to have to give a free guided trip away to get this thing sold. It's worth at least $2500 in the condition it's in, and to replace it piece by piece new would cost well over $4000, so if no one's willing to pay the $1800 I'm asking I'm just going to keep it. In other words I'm pulling the free trip offer. Snooze/lose, etc.

This doesn't apply to you steelieosus, since you have been out of the country I'll leave that offer open for you only... I'm not sure if you're in the military (if so thank you very much for your service!) but I will gladly take you on a guided trip for 2, or spend a few hours on the water in your new boat showing you what it can do if you decide to buy it.