Tyler, I sent private email to you. Got you confused with another member on here with, I think, the same first name.

OM.... stop whining... show some patience... shoot, everybody else knows about this secret lake since Trout Blabber fished it. Besides we won't be going over until sometime in March.... unless we have a surprise warm spell. Don't know why TM wants to go in Feb. Heck... it's a low of 19 degrees over there right now. Maybe he wants to use a frostbite chronie... I do like your new name of Old Man. I think I'm there right now.. and maybe "crotchety old man".

Also, my wife won't let me take her car fishing anymore.... wonder why???

OM.... I didn't discover this lake either. I had someone tell me about it. But, I did fish it about 15 years... maybe 20 years earlier. It was called a different name back then.

Lake clean-ups?? Shoot, I'm still trying to remember who suggested Little Cavanaugh last year. I think it was either TM or MB. I volunteered as I could never find that lake.

I could suggest a central WA lake for a combo clean-up/fish-in later. Only problem is we couldn't invite Mike C. as he'd want to take pictures, publicize them, probably catch some fish pic's too... and then everybody and their brother would want to come.

I know some other lakes, other than TM's secret lake, that also do good. One was doing real good last year and it was better suited to chronie fishing early in March. It was a 1/2 mile walk down a road from the car. I hope it's open again this year as the owner posted it last June because of vandals. It could stand some cleanup too.