DrifterWa - I have a custom-built 16.5'x66" Koffler with a 65 Merc jet. Great boats made by a great family business, Joe is super to work with. I had the original floorboards replaced by Koffler with sandblasted diamondplate and I really like the change. A bonus was the removal of about 250 pounds of waterlogged flotation from under the old floor. Boat goes like hell now and is a great 3-man boat for boondogging or fishing off anchor. However, I was dreaming about a 4-man boat and looked hard at the Puy show at both an 18'x72" and 20'x72" Koffler, the Willie sled that was owned by one of their reps at the show, the unfinished R&B, and the new 20' Hawgquest Wooldridge. I know what I'm getting with a Koffler, but was really disappointed with the Willie. The R&B boat was too raw. The build quality of the pimped out Wooldridge really impressed me. I've always thought Wooldridges were butt hole looking but I came away with a different impression. It better be nice for $58K. If you wanted the Kofflers with a 150 Optimax, but swapped out the marginal trailers they sat on for a Koffler-built trailer (which I would recommend), you're looking at mid-30s for the 18' and close to 40K for the 20'. Have fun and good luck.