im not a freeloader..

i dont collect UEP

i dont collect L and I

i have never once said i knew everything... as a matter of fact, i DONT know everything, although, yeah nevermind, that would suck...

i do what i want when i want for right now... peace workesque... all that matters to me right now, is getting the bills paid, and keeping a roof over my head... vacations and other crap can come at another time... the bottom line, is im happy... and thats all that matters...

back to Pete...

what do you mean eat his pride? all he did was bet on baseball games... yeah he spent the time in prison for tax evasion, but that was money he acrued from autographs and bats and jerseys and sh!t, if i started selling off all my cards, i wouldnt have to pay taxes, why should he?

he gets a ban from the HOF, but McGwire and Palmiero both get nods for the ballot... as well as Bonds and Clemens, and Sosa...

as far as i see it, Pete was just having fun playing a "game" involving the "game" he was part of... he certianly didnt cheat to make himself something he wasnt... his stats are true talent stats, no bullsh!t, all him... cant say the same for other people that are given the chance to get in...