Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
There does seem to be an ironic justice - in an entirely negative way - in the sequence of events.

Random black men, either innocent of any crime or maybe guilty of very minor legal infractions, or "driving while black," shot by white police officers.

A few days later, random white police officers, similarly innocent, shot by a pissed off black man.

It's not right, but how much longer can it go on, where apparently innocent blacks get shot before it seems like a logical consequence that random innocent white cops are shot? And don't get me wrong; I think I've established my opinion well that I've no quarrel with perps of any race being shot while committing crimes.

Lol. The POS selling pirated CDs in Louisiana had a lengthy rap sheet and was a convicted pedophile. He was a felon in possession of a firearm and the cops were responding to his brandishing of that firearm. Hardly minor offenses. The assassinations of targeted white officers in Dallas is a racially motivated hate crime. The POS Sterling fancied himself a gangsta and sometimes good things happen to bad people. Live by the sword die by the sword. In any case good riddance!

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.