THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1020784 - 01/28/20 01:31 PM Re: Bedtime Stories with AcidAngler [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
AcidAngler
Unregistered

#1020789 - 01/28/20 03:54 PM Re: Bedtime Stories with AcidAngler [Re: Bent Metal]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
Nordic1/The Swede, Bigstick, Merg, Kingfever...

I can keep going.

#1020792 - 01/28/20 04:12 PM Re: Bedtime Stories with AcidAngler [Re: Streamer]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Originally Posted By: Streamer
Nordic1/The Swede, Bigstick, Merg, Kingfever...

I can keep going.

Holy sh!t yes! Forgot about kingfever, he was the best, the same elite brain power as evo.

#1020795 - 01/28/20 06:15 PM Re: Bedtime Stories with AcidAngler [Re: Bent Metal]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
What happened to the PP chain gang? It was quite a collection of dumbfucks.

The Swede. rofl Wasn't this guy the photo thief? Stealing photos to pimp your guide business? Fantastic! And the hair - lol!

Blades. lol - didn't he post photos of some ESA listed fish he bonked and took home? And his weekend stories made me laugh. What a train wreck.

BigStick - he was a bit to take, but frankly, he backed up every fuckin' thing he ever said, and nobody here was in a position to challenge him on virtually any subject. He was a hard nut to crack. I didn't even attempt it - because why would I? That fvcker has the fish, the game, the rifles, the cameras, the lenses, the life. I was too envious to try to ruffle his feathers. Not a guy worth trolling, cuz face it, you're too little. Does not belong in the category with Blades, Bluebird, Swede.

Merg - seemed like a good enough kid to me. He was just a little brash for people's tastes, and didn't realize that a fair number of us were the "young guns" back 20, 30, or 40 years ago that were fishing when you should and trying new techniques like you should and killing assloads of fish. He does seem pretty good at killing fish, though - but I was, too, before I turned into the lazy old fvcker I am now. Now I just kill a few and live vicariously through younger fellas like Merg and my associate Jaek. I follow Merg's instagram because he posts cool fvckin' photos of fish and scenery and I'm down with that. Also does not belong in the same category as Blades, Swede, etc.

Kingfever - complete fuckin' donkey. He rates right up there with Aix Sponsa - who got all butthurt because someone pointed out his name meant waterbird in a bridal dress. There have been a number of these donkeys over the years - they tend to leave and go over to gamefishin

The King could always get a rise out of me. He was the best - at everything - just ask him. Of course, he wasn't really. He just wished he was as cool as BigStick and made himself look like a fuckin' goat trying to accomplish the task. Trolled the Dark Side pretty well, but he was a Cooger - which means he was none too fuckin' smart. smile

And how bout Fish Prince? Man, that fvcker could troll. Back when his heart was in it, he cut some of the best bait on the board. Troll level - Master. Of course, he burned out on the dark side like everyone eventually does. It's a rough place.

Hopefully someone still has the jpg of the Chain Gang. If I see it, I know I'm going to lol. Anyone? Bueller?

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1020800 - 01/28/20 07:14 PM Re: Bedtime Stories with AcidAngler [Re: Dan S.]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: worshington
Originally Posted By: Dan S.

BigStick - he was a bit to take, but frankly, he backed up every fuckin' thing he ever said, and nobody here was in a position to challenge him on virtually any subject. He was a hard nut to crack. I didn't even attempt it - because why would I?

Yeah. After one exchange I realized that dude was always gonna win. But shittons of good pics fer sure.

Blades, what a stroke. Kingfever, I forgot all about the dunce.

Yeah, Fish Prince could really bounce that corkie off the bottom. Otherwise reasonable people would suck that shiit down like powerbait on opening day.

#1020802 - 01/28/20 07:47 PM Re: Bedtime Stories with AcidAngler [Re: Bent Metal]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Good summary of dumfuks from the golden age of PP, Dan. lol

I remember most of those clowns, dating back to early 00's. I learned a thing or two from those guys. It's not original to troll a fella, get him pissed, and watch him start a poll to out the troopers, and end up hooking his own ass. I didn't think of this by myself, tip my hat to the dumfuks of the past and am proud to be in their company rofl

#1020805 - 01/28/20 08:09 PM Re: Bedtime Stories with AcidAngler [Re: Bent Metal]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
Good analysis, Dan. People come and go (especially on the dark side) but the legends are never forgotten.

Who else are we forgetting? I know there’s more.

#1020807 - 01/28/20 08:32 PM Re: Bedtime Stories with AcidAngler [Re: Bent Metal]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Jonas rofl

#1020808 - 01/28/20 09:19 PM Re: Bedtime Stories with AcidAngler [Re: Bent Metal]
AcidAngler
Unregistered

I was going to mention,romulus and jonas rofl. There was Redhook oh wait NVM. The Kanektok Kid will always remain the legend. Blades too. He was a loose cannon,a tackleberry if ever there was one. Let's not forget English Pete,and that young kid,Abu Loomis rofl

#1020811 - 01/28/20 09:45 PM Re: Bedtime Stories with AcidAngler [Re: ]
AcidAngler
Unregistered

LOL Rotten Cum we called him. Yeah Blades went all vigilante through fort lewis in search of his hood rofl

#1020812 - 01/28/20 09:46 PM Re: Bedtime Stories with AcidAngler [Re: ]
AcidAngler
Unregistered

Also let us never forget, The BREWER hahah. Manty M. And my favorite,the ManBearPig!

#1020814 - 01/28/20 10:15 PM Re: Bedtime Stories with AcidAngler [Re: Bent Metal]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
I stalked the boards for like 5 or so years before registering back like a decade ago. The absolute chit show of hilarity back then was what got me to sign up. To this day, I've never made a single post on any other message board and never will (I'm decently quiet & reserved in my day to day life and HATE social media). It's pretty funny that some of my now VERY best friends in the world come from this clusterfvck. Hell, one of the original prime dickheads has lived with me for 3+ years and won't leave.

Times change. Things & people come and go, and even though this place is a shell of its former self, it's still probably the funniest place on the internet. We are literally drunken monkey toddlers flinging poo on each other in an unsupervised sandbox of debauchery. What could possibly go wrong?

#1020815 - 01/28/20 10:21 PM Re: Bedtime Stories with AcidAngler [Re: Bent Metal]
NickD90 Offline

Stam! Remember that guy? I wonder what happened to him?

So glad Paker finally released that marriage was never going to happen and sent him packing.

#1020820 - 01/29/20 07:30 AM Re: Bedtime Stories with AcidAngler [Re: NickD90]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: NickD90
Hell, one of the original prime dickheads has lived with me for 3+ years and won't leave.

Wow....just.....wow... I get slapped with a presumed reach around and then Nap posts this. lol

Your Prime Dickhead isn't Frank is it?

#1020822 - 01/29/20 07:51 AM Re: Bedtime Stories with AcidAngler [Re: Bent Metal]
NickD90 Offline

Well….yeah?! I'm tone deaf man. grin

#1020828 - 01/29/20 08:50 AM Re: Bedtime Stories with AcidAngler [Re: Bent Metal]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Jaquavious lives here.

#1020830 - 01/29/20 09:02 AM Re: Bedtime Stories with AcidAngler [Re: Bent Metal]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Todd does not live with Nick. Fuckno...except for three weeks out of the year at deer camp.

Todd's life is far too interesting to live with dudes.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1020832 - 01/29/20 10:08 AM Re: Bedtime Stories with AcidAngler [Re: Bent Metal]
NickD90 Offline

+1. Thank goodness. thumbs

#1020865 - 01/29/20 01:32 PM Re: Bedtime Stories with AcidAngler [Re: Todd]
AcidAngler
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Todd

Todd's life is far too interesting to live with dudes.

Fish on...

Todd
rofl

#1020886 - 01/29/20 03:58 PM Re: Bedtime Stories with AcidAngler [Re: Bent Metal]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

You better be working on a good story avid.
8:30 I'll be here. In my jamies. Lol.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
dardevle, Pautzke, Wader
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 888 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 27838
Dan S. 16958
Sol Duc 15727
The Moderator 13941
Salmo g. 13417
eyeFISH 12614
STRIKE ZONE 11969
Dogfish 10878
ParaLeaks 10363
Jerry Garcia 9013
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63819 Topics
646012 Posts

Max Online: 3937 @ 07/19/24 03:28 AM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |