dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Originally Posted By: Bent Metal
Originally Posted By: dwatkins
Originally Posted By: Dan S.
So, does Evo really eat dog food?

Yes, Ol Roy to be exact.

I put him as a Purina guy....huh

Could be right, I’d rather speculate on what brands of dog food evo eats than listen to what the blue man group are bitching about.

#1047985 - 02/19/21 02:30 PM Re: Texas Secession [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
This happened a decade ago in Texas, they were told in no uncertain terms that their grid is not up to the task of providing power in times of extreme cold...but they ignored the advice, pocketed the money, and now are reaping what they sowed.

It's about as "unforeseen" as Trump's insurrection, when he told his crowd of ballwashers to walk up to the Capitol and fight.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1047987 - 02/19/21 02:31 PM Re: Texas Secession [Re: dwatkins]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Originally Posted By: Dan S.
So, does Evo really eat dog food?

Yes, Ol Roy to be exact.

I put him as a Purina guy....huh

Could be right, I’d rather speculate on what brands of dog food evo eats than listen to what the blue man group are bitching about.

Exactly, ToffnBaugh and illaBotToff have their moments, today is not one of them

#1047988 - 02/19/21 02:35 PM Re: Texas Secession [Re: stlhdr1]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: worshington
Originally Posted By: stlhdr1
I can't wait for the next natural disaster here and ...

Be careful what you wish for. A couple years ago, after finding too many dorks fishing in my spot, I was hoping for a plague to thin out the herd.

Now look what I've done.

#1047989 - 02/19/21 02:36 PM Re: Texas Secession [Re: Illahee]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: Illahee
You really are that stupid, take off the Fox goggles and see the light.
No one is saying this isn't a natural disaster, what is being said is Texas
did nothing to mitigate it's effects.
Failure to prepare rests on the shoulders of the Texas lawmakers, which in this case they are Republicans.
Quick turn on Fox News and see what you should be thinking.

IllaBotToff, why don't you stop accusing me of following dipschit media and I won't get your screen name permanently changed......deal?

ho

#1047991 - 02/19/21 02:38 PM Re: Texas Secession [Re: Todd]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

#doublemaskwithbuttplug

#1047993 - 02/19/21 02:46 PM Re: Texas Secession [Re: ]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Originally Posted By: extremesteelhead
Originally Posted By: DBS
Originally Posted By: stlhdr1
I can't wait for the next natural disaster here and ...

Be careful what you wish for. A couple years ago, after finding too many dorks fishing in my spot, I was hoping for a plague to thin out the herd.

Now look what I've done.

I'm not seeing much thinning of the herd, you wanted a plague but all you got was a bad flu season.

You mean except for the 494K Americans dead from Covid. And not a single one of there were steelheaders!!!! mad

ha.

#1047994 - 02/19/21 02:48 PM Re: Texas Secession [Re: ]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

[ They only stick it in a couple of inches and roll it around your rectum for a minute or two

Well then they better stand back.

#1047996 - 02/19/21 03:04 PM Re: Texas Secession [Re: Todd]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Illahee is the Ringo Starr of the blue man group.

#1047997 - 02/19/21 03:11 PM Re: Texas Secession [Re: ]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

But hey, forget all that, just two more weeks to flatten the curve, triple mask up and shove the anal swab up my ass, amirite fellow liberals?

tree Every little bit helps. The door knob sucking and fart sniffing Right can keep doing just that......licking more door knobs while we follow science and facts and mask the Fvck up with our plugs in. It's a Darwanian juxtaposition that I support rofl

Edited by Bent Metal (02/19/21 03:13 PM)

#1047999 - 02/19/21 03:21 PM Re: Texas Secession [Re: ]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

while we follow science and facts and mask the Fvck up with our plugs in.

Show me the science that shows that me wearing a bandana over my face will prevent you from dying. I'll wait.

You'll be waiting for awhile....my last post was purely satire beer

#1048001 - 02/19/21 03:24 PM Re: Texas Secession [Re: ]
ondarvr Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Spokane WA
Originally Posted By: DBS
You mean except for the 494K Americans dead from Covid. And not a single one of there were steelheaders!!!! mad

Again mostly false. 494K Americans died while having COVID, it doesn't mean that is what killed them. The overwhelming majority had underlying conditions. Every person who dies is tested for COVID but just because someone dies in a car accident or something doesn't mean COVID did it. The average age of death for a COVID case is higher than the average age of death. Really makes you think, or maybe it doesn't.

659K Americans die each year of heart disease. Maybe we should shut down society that way they won't clog their arteries with greaseball McDonalds. 599K Americans die each year of Cancer. Maybe we should shut down society that way toxins and pollutants won't work their way into the human population and also shut down breweries, distilleries, wineries and tobacco farms too.

If you think the 494K Americans who died with but not necessarily of, Covid, was worth shutting down society for and the 1.2 million Americans who die of heart disease and cancer isn't, we'll then you are a special kind of stupid.

Imagine if you will a disease so deadly that you have to take a test to find out if you even have it, that disease is a lung disease and mouth swabs don't work so you have to take an anal swab test instead because your a$$hole is proximate to your lungs and your mouth isn't. Alex, what are things that even Bitch G wouldn't even believe? Inter-dimensional gnomes are more believable. This is almost like a test to see which people are so hopelessly brainwashed that they will belive anything. Fvck they could come out tomorrow and say up is down, the sky is green, rain falls up from the Earth to the sky, ice is hot, fires are freezing and it still would be more believable than the COVID hysteria and panic.

My faith in humanity has never been lower. At this point when a masktard screeches at me to wear a mask and says "Are you trying to kill us all?" I just answer with a simple "yes." This is not just deadpan humor. If you are that dumb and gullible, I kind of do want you dead that way your stupid hysterics doesn't menace the entire society. Years from now, I want all you masktards to look back on this time period and be ashamed of yourselves. I'm sure you will, if you remember it at all.

But hey, forget all that, lets censor actual doctors and scientists who are trying to inject realism into the conversation, the Silicon Valley Billionaire college drop who censors the actual doctors just know more, so any skeptics better just shut their mouth before Silicon Valley Billionaires shut it for you, but that's totally not fascism, it's just two more weeks to flatten the curve, so shut up, triple mask up and shove the anal swab up your ass, amirite fellow liberals?

Seems like you took a page right of the prior administration's play book.

Let's use alternative "facts" that started as memes, circulated by the under educated and cognitively challenged segment of the population. Luckily they were outnumbered by 7 million.

#1048002 - 02/19/21 03:24 PM Re: Texas Secession [Re: ]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Again mostly false. 494K Americans died while having COVID, it doesn't mean that is what killed them. The overwhelming majority had underlying conditions.

By that logic, birth is ultimately the root cause of all deaths. ha.

Ok, not that logical.

My work day is done. Time for MALT LIQUOR!

#1048003 - 02/19/21 03:27 PM Re: Texas Secession [Re: Todd]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

I was hoping Senator Lar Lar would drop by.....The pressure has been turned up on him wink

#1048005 - 02/19/21 03:31 PM Re: Texas Secession [Re: Todd]
DCC Offline
The Walnut

Alrightythen, obviously the only thing this mess is missing ...is evo.

Set the Tejas power record straight and dispel any myths about preferred dog food brand, as long as he doesn't compare the dogfood to his sisters pussy I'll defer to his wisdom and will not argue.

#1048007 - 02/19/21 04:07 PM Re: Texas Secession [Re: ]
ondarvr Offline
Three Time Spawner

Originally Posted By: ondarvr
Let's use alternative "facts" that started as memes, circulated by the under educated and cognitively challenged segment of the population. Luckily they were outnumbered by 7 million.

Saying something is factually incorrect and demonstrating something is factually incorrect are two different things. Just like making a point in your post or making a pointless post are two different things. Or also like dying WITH covid and dying FROM covid are two different things.

I can almost guarantee you that I am more educated and have a higher IQ than you do. So instead of getting in a education or IQ dick measuring contest, why don't you just simply explain why I'm incorrect if you are so much more educated and intelligent than I. But you won't because then instead of making baseless claims about factual correctness, my education and intelligence, you know damn well that I'd be able to pick apart whatever bullsh!t you're able to string together. The smartest thing you've ever posted is that quote in your tagline.

The listed cause of death aspect has been beaten to death, and started early on. Yes, in some states they were required to list it if someone had covid when they died. This led to people dying in a car accident and also being counted on the covid list. When states went back and adjusted the count it typically only removed a handful of deaths that were incorrect.

The deniers also went after death certificates that listed heart failure, pneumonia, blood clots, and other things as being fake covid deaths. They overlooked the fact that this is how covid kills you, your body can fail in many different ways from symptoms of covid. Covid is the cause of these other ailments, but the virus didn't actually kill you.

And many covid deaths went unreported due to no testing being done, mostly in the elderly. Globally this is probably a much bigger problem.

I know quite a few people that have had it, some that you would have expected to have complications didn't. Others that wouldn't be on a high risk list died.

The US has handled it terribly because stupid people following a narcissistic refused to even follow some rather simple precautions.

It was obvious after traveling through states that did or didn't follow recommendations, then looking at the infection rates.

#1048009 - 02/19/21 04:49 PM Re: Texas Secession [Re: Todd]
ondarvr Offline
Three Time Spawner

If you refuse to look at, or accept the data, then yes, none of it makes sense.

Countries that immediately went into lockdown and followed far sticker guidelines than what were suggested in the US have faired far better. They either didn't have much of an outbreak, or it was under control quickly. Now they're living in a way that while not exactly back to normal, is very close.

You claim to be smart, I don't make any claims. Because the perception of one's self are all too frequently wrong.

Being not stupid is far more important than being a genius.

#1048011 - 02/19/21 05:28 PM Re: Texas Secession [Re: Todd]
ondarvr Offline
Three Time Spawner

Infection rate

Washington population 7.6 million 342,007 infections

Utah population 3.2 million, 365,259 infections.

Idaho population 1.7 million, 168,639 infections.

And the rates in eastern WA are higher than in western WA. More deniers over here.

#1048012 - 02/19/21 05:33 PM Re: Texas Secession [Re: Todd]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

BRB going to put on my mask reading this.

#1048013 - 02/19/21 05:38 PM Re: Texas Secession [Re: Todd]
ondarvr Offline
Three Time Spawner

Spokane county population 522,798
35,579 infections

Snohomish county population 822,003
29,506 infections

King county population 2,253,000
82,403 infections.

Page 11 of 23 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Rudy
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (Carcassman), 292 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 27838
Dan S. 16958
Sol Duc 15727
The Moderator 13941
Salmo g. 13411
eyeFISH 12612
STRIKE ZONE 11969
Dogfish 10878
ParaLeaks 10363
Jerry Garcia 9013
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63812 Topics
645803 Posts

Max Online: 3937 @ 07/19/24 03:28 AM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |