Three Rivers Marine

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#174530 - 05/11/06 12:01 AM Re: GOP Heroes
fishpolelease Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: port ludlow
Bull Sh**, you're too stupid to run a boat.

#174531 - 05/11/06 12:03 AM Re: GOP Heroes
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Glad none of them other were there to wreck it for you. wink

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#174532 - 05/11/06 12:04 AM Re: GOP Heroes
fishpolelease Offline
Returning Adult

"local intelligentsia runs out of scintillating comments the game turns into name calling and insults"

I'm not name calling I'm just saying he's a bigot and really really stupid as well. That's isn't name calling it's just saying that he is something that he doesn't agree with.

#174533 - 05/11/06 12:04 AM Re: GOP Heroes
Oregonian Offline
Three Time Spawner

Running the boat takes a lot more out of me than explaining simple facts and asking even simpler questions here.......so I guess you are improving, good work !

#174534 - 05/11/06 12:05 AM Re: GOP Heroes
fishpolelease Offline
Returning Adult

I understand why Oregonians fight so hard for the right to die, if I was that f******* stupid I'd wish I could die too.

#174535 - 05/11/06 12:14 AM Re: GOP Heroes
Oregonian Offline
Three Time Spawner

LOL, come on down we'll treat you right.

Remember that time we let the gay marriage thing fly for a little while, generated a bunch of revenue from all the traveling love birds, then decided it didn't count !

LOL !
We know how to have fun down here......

#174536 - 05/11/06 12:18 AM Re: GOP Heroes
fishpolelease Offline
Returning Adult

I lived in Salem for years, I have family all over the state, have been inhabiting the area for eons. I don't think you would treat me "right", just a wild guess.

#174537 - 05/11/06 12:28 AM Re: GOP Heroes
Oregonian Offline
Three Time Spawner

Can't blame you for being skepticle, but it's true, I give everyone the benefit of the doubt, even if they vote and think differently than me.

#174540 - 05/11/06 04:44 PM Re: GOP Heroes
Rory Bellows Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Third stone from the sun
zip It looks like all the democrat voters that want to see homosexual marriage legalized and formally recognized by the government are going to have to leave the D's and start their own party.
-------------------------------------------------
Thursday, May 11, 2006 9:40 a.m. EDT

Dean: We Oppose Gay Marriage Too

Democratic National Committee Chairman Howard Dean
has angered supporters in the gay and lesbian community by stating that his party opposes gay marriage.

Appearing on the Christian Broadcasting Network’s program "The 700 Club” on Wednesday, Dean declared: "The Democratic Party platform from 2004 says that marriage is between a man and a woman. That's what it says. I think where we may take exception with some religious leaders is that we believe in inclusion, that everybody deserves to live with dignity and respect, and that equal rights under the law are important.”

Dean, however, "misrepresented” the party platform, according to the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force, which has returned a $5,000 contribution from the Democratic Party in a protest over Dean’s remarks.

According to the blog PageOneQ, the Democratic Party’s actual platform reads: "We support full inclusion of gay and lesbian families in the life of our nation and seek equal responsibilities, benefits and protection for these families. In our country, marriage has been defined at the state level for 200 years, and we believe it should continue to be defined there. We repudiate President Bush’s divisive effort to politicize the Constitution by pursuing a ‘Federal Marriage Amendment.’”

The Task Force’s executive director Matt Foreman said in a statement: "Governor Dean is wrong about what the Democratic platform says about marriage equality. Disturbingly, this is not the first time he has misrepresented this important and affirming plank, and he has been asked before to correct the record and to cease making these misleading statements.”

In an effort to drum up support in the Christian community before the 2006 midterm elections, Dean also stated on the show: "One of the misconceptions about the Democratic Party is that we're godless and that we don't have any values.

"The truth is, we have an enormous amount in common with the Christian community, and particularly with the evangelical Christian community.

"One of the biggest things that Democrats worry about is the materialism of our country, what's on television that our kids are seeing, and the lack of spirituality. And that's something we have in common."

Dean even tried to downplay the Democratic Party’s traditional strong pro-choice stance, saying: "I think what we have in common with the evangelical community is that we ought to have a lot fewer abortions than we do. The abortions have actually gone up in the last few years. We should have far fewer abortions ... we ought to make sure that there's not just abstinence, but family planning used to get rid of abortion, and that is something that we share.”

Asked if it is important for Democrats to tap into the evangelical community to win in 2006, he responded: "I think it's important, and I think it's a good idea for the Democratic Party.” But if Dean’s comments were designed to garner support from evangelicals, they no doubt alienated many in the gay and lesbian community.

In his statement, Foreman said: "Governor Dean’s record on lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender issues since becoming DNC chair has been sorely and sadly lacking.

"In light of Governor Dean’s pandering and insulting interview with the Christian Broadcasting Network, we have decided to return the DNC’s recent $5,000 contribution to us.”

#174542 - 05/11/06 09:00 PM Re: GOP Heroes
Oregonian Offline
Three Time Spawner

As long as you are pretending it's a marriage, why not pretend it's a U.S.Government Certified Singlesex Marriage ?

Ha Ha, That sounds like something you would see on Saturday Night Live........singlesex marriage.......even the word sounds fake.

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
arroem, Bill G, eddie, MetalheadMatt
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (Excitable Bob), 1173 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 27838
Dan S. 16958
Sol Duc 15727
The Moderator 13941
Salmo g. 13411
eyeFISH 12614
STRIKE ZONE 11969
Dogfish 10878
ParaLeaks 10363
Jerry Garcia 9013
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63813 Topics
645816 Posts

Max Online: 3937 @ 07/19/24 03:28 AM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |