THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#176615 - 07/11/06 07:23 PM Re: Why didn't Bush...
churchgoer Offline
Alevin

Loc: Silverdale
Another creaton? Your avatar would indicate to me that you listen to the Devil's music. Anything you have to say to me you can save for God.

#176617 - 07/11/06 07:49 PM Re: Why didn't Bush...
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Churchgoer is wearing the devil's hat. Nobody else would wear something so fugly.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#176618 - 07/11/06 08:24 PM Re: Why didn't Bush...
Sol Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo
I see the old fuc%er made his way over here too? I just thrashed him pretty hard on the main board. Hopefully he takes a hike.

#176619 - 07/11/06 08:30 PM Re: Why didn't Bush...
Dave Vedder Offline
Reverend Tarpones

Loc: West Duvall
Quote:
Originally posted by churchgoer:
Laugh if you will, but the second coming is near. The tsunamis, earthquakes, huricanes, AIDS epidemic, global warming and worldwide famine are all signs. Those who have faith in GOD know he is responcible.
I that a loving God who brings us all those things? Man I would sure hate to see her pissd off.

#176620 - 07/12/06 07:20 PM Re: Why didn't Bush...
sardonicus Offline
Spawner

Loc: Spokane, Wa.
You just don't want to irritate Astarte. Quezecoatl either. If your serpent starts growing feathers you will know you done wrong.

#176621 - 07/13/06 02:03 PM Re: Why didn't Bush...
madcapmag Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: Issaquah WA
As a church-goer myself, its too bad there's people like churchgoer who give real Christians a bad name. While the apocalypse may be neigh, we don't know that for a fact. God doesn't work in timeframes. And all these "disasters" aren't necessarily pointing to the apocalypse. Please don't mistake people like churchgoer as the average Christian. They are radicals, and like any radical, whether it be atheist, Christian, left-wing, right-wing, salt chuck, river, drift, and float, their words need to be taken with a grain of salt.

I only say this because it seems like Christians are being vilified once again. Most of us are very happy to share our faith, but wont condemn you to the pits of burning sulphur for eternity if you don't convert now. God gave us free-will, so who are we to take that away from our fellow humans?

#176622 - 07/13/06 04:45 PM Re: Why didn't Bush...
Ichtyoid Offline
Spawner

Loc: Olympia
Quote:
Originally posted by madcapmag:
As a church-goer myself, its too bad there's people like churchgoer who give real Christians a bad name. While the apocalypse may be neigh, we don't know that for a fact. God doesn't work in timeframes. And all these "disasters" aren't necessarily pointing to the apocalypse. Please don't mistake people like churchgoer as the average Christian. They are radicals, and like any radical, whether it be atheist, Christian, left-wing, right-wing, salt chuck, river, drift, and float, their words need to be taken with a grain of salt.

I only say this because it seems like Christians are being vilified once again. Most of us are very happy to share our faith, but wont condemn you to the pits of burning sulphur for eternity if you don't convert now. God gave us free-will, so who are we to take that away from our fellow humans?
Amen.

#176623 - 07/13/06 05:48 PM Re: Why didn't Bush...
One Way Offline
Call me Sir

Loc: San Rafael, Ca. & Whidbey Isla...
Im convinced CG is putting on a show. I think Parker is right he has to be Southern Baptist. Im not quite sure who Southern Baptists do like other Southern Baptists.What would be really cool is if those with strong beliefs actually acted Christ like.

#176624 - 07/14/06 01:31 AM Re: Why didn't Bush...
madcapmag Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: Issaquah WA
Unfortunately, there are some "Christians" who act like CG, but are not putting on a show. Its very sad and very upsetting. You'd be surprised how many real Christians there are out there. We try to be Christ like, but hey, we're only human, and do make mistakes. Remember, its like any big group, there'll be some bad apples, and unfortunately, like a squeaky wheel, they do get all the attention (If I use another cliche, I think I'll burn in hell myself!)

Wow.. we are very off topic here, aren't we?

#176625 - 07/16/06 08:29 PM Re: Why didn't Bush...
Jhook Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Columbia City
According to all those Islamoliberals out there, (Jeez I hate to borrow phrases but it is so apt) Bush is an idiot and a liar. For an idiot he sure put one over on the Gore Team and the Dean/Kerry gang. They were so befuddled running around looking for election improprieties they forgot to campaign. They could have won, you know.

If he lied about WMDs so did all the other "eggsperts" in Congress, I need not elaborate, if you read at all you know who said what.

A real liar would have had his boys in the CIA plant WMDs over there. Did that thought ever cross anyone's mind? Nah, he's just a liar cause that is what most libs resort to when they are losing the argument. Oh yeah, they call people names too. I expect a few directed my way but nyaah, what the hell!

By the way I'm an old conservative in case you haven't quite figured that out yet. Don't want anyone taking too long to cipher this one.

I served during Vietnam. No I was not in country but I was expalining that to a vet at the traveling memorial when he said, "Never apologize for not going to Vietnam. You could have been sent at any time and at least you served." It never entered my mind to cut and run. That is what politicians do when they can't stand the heat anymore.

Otherwise I'm retired!

#176626 - 07/17/06 09:26 AM Re: Why didn't Bush...
sardonicus Offline
Spawner

Loc: Spokane, Wa.
That Vet is right Jhook. Being there or not was not a choice. Kinda like picking your parents. Very hard to do.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
loudscoutii, Mr. Twister
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 656 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 27838
Dan S. 16958
Sol Duc 15727
The Moderator 13941
Salmo g. 13411
eyeFISH 12614
STRIKE ZONE 11969
Dogfish 10878
ParaLeaks 10363
Jerry Garcia 9013
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63814 Topics
645827 Posts

Max Online: 3937 @ 07/19/24 03:28 AM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |