Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#400925 - 01/01/08 06:18 PM Bro catches a tweaker
r2fishn Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: tacoma
new years eve he is fast a sleep in the barn Yeah he lives in a barn but its got a apartment inside also, any way he hears this bangin around that wakes him up.Then he hears some frickn rap music ,so he thinks some kids are out on the road mabye got in a wreck.So he gets up puts his robe on opens the door steps into the breeze way and sees the doors busted open.Now he is pissed off big time. Looks down the breeze and on the other side of a stack of swampers he spots a tweakers beadie little eyes. Now bro is 61 years young he aint to happy about some [censored] head diggn in his stuff.he yells at what the f do you think your doing .tweaker replys just wanted to look at your Jeep man.WRONG FARKEN answer. so standing there in his tighty whiteys and robe he reaches over the tires with his turkey platter size paw and grabs this fu0k head by the neck drags him out slams him around a little while beer cans are falling out of his pockets checks the rest of his pockets for a knife or whatever while still choking this dip [censored] out with the other hand when he heres ,get on the floor get on the floor now mother farker he turns towards the doors and there stands one of buckleys finest with his weapon drawn .so he drops him on the floor the cop jumps on him sprays him a couple a times cuffs him and calls back up.this all went down in like 1 to 2 minutes turns out they were looking for this guy .early he had expossed himself to some young girls and had been seen in the area when this cop drove by he noticed bros doors open and turned around to check it out they are allways closed.four cop cars in all first one there was the last to leave tells bro next time dial 911 then grab your gun.lucky tweaker if the cops were a minute later he prolly would have a had broken neck.

#400933 - 01/01/08 06:35 PM Re: Bro catches a tweaker [Re: ]
stonefish Offline
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
To bad the cops showed up so soon. Your brother would have had more time playing "thump the tweaker".

#400941 - 01/01/08 06:50 PM Re: Bro catches a tweaker [Re: stonefish]
FishRanger Offline
Carcass

Loc: Where ever Dogfish tells me to...
Lucky Tweaker, could have been "ventilated" pullin that crap in those parts!!!

Decisions are made by those who show up.

"Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect." Ralph Waldo Emerson

#400949 - 01/01/08 07:12 PM Re: Bro catches a tweaker [Re: FishRanger]
rtturbo Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Tacoma, WA
one for the good guys.

#400951 - 01/01/08 07:17 PM Re: Bro catches a tweaker [Re: FishRanger]
RognSue Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: edmonds
Stick his head on a pole at the edge of town as a warning to the other tweaker dipsh;ts....

#400953 - 01/01/08 07:19 PM Re: Bro catches a tweaker [Re: RognSue]
mreyns_tgl Offline
Random VaJJ Stalker

Loc: Port Angeles
 Originally Posted By: rognsue
Stick his head on a pole at the edge of town as a warning to the other tweaker dipsh;ts....

tweakers ye be warned

#400968 - 01/01/08 08:18 PM Re: Bro catches a tweaker [Re: mreyns_tgl]
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Area 51
If there is a next time, I hope that he considers grabbing a gun and calling 911 before trying to bare hand a tweaker. One should not expect a fare fight, when confronting one of these animals. They (Tweaker's) are known to run in packs, carry weapons, and will do anything not to get caught. Tweakers with guns are responsible for much of the crime we hear about on the news. I'm sure that drugs were an issue in the recent Carnation murders.

I deal with tweaker's by avoiding them, and if that doesn't work, I would chose the best option available for eliminating the threat.

Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of
Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter
of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

#400992 - 01/01/08 09:31 PM Re: Bro catches a tweaker [Re: John Lee Hookum]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Loc: Olypen
Love it!
The best choice will always be the one you can live with. Shake your Bro's hand for me!

#401011 - 01/01/08 10:30 PM Re: Bro catches a tweaker [Re: ParaLeaks]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

I'm sorry your brother didn't get another minute or two on the tweaker, but am glad to learn all turned out well. Yeah, he really ought to grab a firearm first if there is a next time.

#401015 - 01/01/08 10:49 PM Re: Bro catches a tweaker [Re: Salmo g.]
Pugnacious Offline
Spawner

Loc: It's funny to me!
Hell yeah !!!!!! Get some !!!!!

Give that man a pat on the back.

Don't sweat the petty things, pet the sweaty things.

Boise State- National title, here we come!

#401026 - 01/02/08 12:18 AM Re: Bro catches a tweaker [Re: Pugnacious]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

- Albert Einstein.

#401042 - 01/02/08 01:07 AM Re: Bro catches a tweaker [Re: Sol Duc]
fishhog Offline
Spawner

Loc: Whatcom
In the infamous words of Clint Eastwood; "There's nothing like a nice piece of hickory".

Glad they caught him and no one was hurt.

#401055 - 01/02/08 04:25 AM Re: Bro catches a tweaker [Re: John Lee Hookum]
fishforlife Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: redmond wash
 Originally Posted By: John Lee Hookum
If there is a next time, I hope that he considers grabbing a gun and calling 911 before trying to bare hand a tweaker. One should not expect a fare fight, when confronting one of these animals. They (Tweaker's) are known to run in packs, carry weapons, and will do anything not to get caught. Tweakers with guns are responsible for much of the crime we hear about on the news. I'm sure that drugs were an issue in the recent Carnation murders.

I deal with tweaker's by avoiding them, and if that doesn't work, I would chose the best option available for eliminating the threat.
by looking at the sister involved in the murders i dont think she was on meth at 300 lbs but the boy freind well thats a different story

Edited by fishforlife (01/02/08 04:26 AM)

#401056 - 01/02/08 04:36 AM Re: Bro catches a tweaker [Re: r2fishn]
cupo Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: north sound
 Originally Posted By: r2fishn
tweaker replys just wanted to look at your Jeep man.WRONG FARKEN answer. so standing there in his tighty whiteys and robe he reaches over the tires with his turkey platter size paw and grabs this fu0k head by the neck

That made me smile.

#401091 - 01/02/08 11:54 AM Re: Bro catches a tweaker [Re: cupo]
STRIKE ZONE Offline
GOOD LUCK

Loc: Hobart,Wa U.S.A
Glad the tweaker was caught and your bro wasn't hurt.I would have really been interested to hear what would have gone down if he had a couple more minutes with the tweaker.Good luck,
STRIKE ZONE

#401242 - 01/02/08 05:20 PM Re: Bro catches a tweaker [Re: STRIKE ZONE]
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Area 51
 Originally Posted By: fishforlife
by looking at the sister involved in the murders i dont think she was on meth at 300 lbs but the boy freind well thats a different story

There are some out there that would consider 300 lbs as mission accomplished. Probably should have seen her when she was a fuller figure @ 372 + lbs ? Her weighing 300 lbs, doesn't mean that she was at her heaviest, before going on a Meth diet. As you suggest, the boy friend could have been hooked, and used her to pay for his habit. They were probably looking at all the meth that the insurance money would buy.

The complete story will be told in a mini series this fall on FOX. YouTube will probably feature the video, (soon to be released on Blu-Ray HD) as well. I'm sure there will be addicts looking to get their hands on some of that sh!t, so they can get just as fukced up.

What ever the story turns out to be, the Northwest seems to produce some of the worst. Ted Bundy, Green River, you name it, we got it!

Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of
Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter
of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

#401285 - 01/02/08 06:36 PM Re: Bro catches a tweaker [Re: John Lee Hookum]
Jaba'da butt Offline
Spawner

Loc: Kelso, wa.
Do they still Tar and Feather people out here?

#401712 - 01/03/08 10:50 PM Re: Bro catches a tweaker [Re: ]
fishpez Offline
Alevin

Good for your brother! Glad thing turn out for the better!

jc

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
BrianL, John Gift, LittleZoZo, Rigndip, Shaft
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (Carcassman), 273 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 27838
Dan S. 16958
Sol Duc 15727
The Moderator 13941
Salmo g. 13411
eyeFISH 12612
STRIKE ZONE 11969
Dogfish 10878
ParaLeaks 10363
Jerry Garcia 9013
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63806 Topics
645758 Posts

Max Online: 3937 @ 07/19/24 03:28 AM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |