Three Rivers Marine

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#780354 - 08/21/12 05:22 PM Re: will he help or hurt the ticket [Re: Todd]
Somethingsmellsf Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Ahhhhh, damn dog!
Wanky must be looking for a C & P from several decades ago to make his point.

Fishy

The idea of a middle class life is slowly drifting away as each and every day we realize that our nation is becoming more of a corporatacracy.

I think name-calling is the right way to handle this one/Dan S

We're here from the WDFW and we're here to help--Uhh Ohh!

#780363 - 08/21/12 05:43 PM Re: will he help or hurt the ticket [Re: ]
Somethingsmellsf Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: Somethingsmellsf
Akin Says He Is Staying in Senate Race, Defying G.O.P.

WASHINGTON — Representative Todd Akin said definitively on Tuesday that he would not leave the race for the Senate in Missouri, saying on Mike Huckabee’s radio show that “there’s a cause here” and that an outpouring of grass-roots support would propel him to victory without the support of the Republican establishment.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/22/us/pol...tml?_r=1&hp

This C & P especially for Wanky!

Fishy

This C & P is for that fishy-smelling guy. grin

The confidant said that while Akin plans to stay in the race at least through a so-called “withdrawal” deadline on Tuesday afternoon, he will reconsider his status in the coming weeks before a court-order deadline for dropping out on Sept. 25, which would require Akin to cover the costs of reprinting ballots if he exits the race at that time.

Wank, he also said he "used the wrong words in the wrong way" but that didn't stop him from be a colossal azz now did it?
grin

Fishy

The idea of a middle class life is slowly drifting away as each and every day we realize that our nation is becoming more of a corporatacracy.

#780380 - 08/21/12 07:00 PM Re: will he help or hurt the ticket [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Not all the right wingers think he's an azzhole...the azzholes in the Family Research Council and Focus on the Family, predictably, think he was right.

http://www.sacbee.com/2012/08/20/4741786/frc-action-pac-calls-attacks-on.html

"This is another case of 'gotcha politics' against a conservative leader. Todd Akin has a long and distinguished record of defending women, children and families. He has fought against forcing taxpayers to subsidize abortion giant Planned Parenthood, which is the bedrock of Claire McCaskill's base of support."

Nevermind, of course, that something like 3% of PP's funding goes to abortions, and that 97% of it goes to preventative care and healthcare for lower income class women...and the GOP wonders why everyone but them thinks this is a "war on women".

I guess it is "Gotcha Politics", to be honest...just like with Palin, the reality-based world "gotcha" acting like fuckin idiot that doesn't have the morals, ethics, or brainpower of a slug.

Sheesh...even Karl Rove's GOP PAC Crossroads pulled their funding for Akin, and speaking of slugs, you'd have to be seriously compromised as a human being for that little slug Rove to find some sort of moral authority to pull funding from you.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#780391 - 08/21/12 07:34 PM Re: will he help or hurt the ticket [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

The unfortunate truth about that 20% of the people thinking that is that apparently that 20% includes, in no particular order:

1. Paul Ryan
2. The majority of the GOP Platform Committee
3. TeaBaggers

I guess I could have just made #3 be the only one on the list, since Ryan and the Platform Committee are TeaBaggers, too.

Just like the rest of the TeaBaggers, those cretins and bassackward shitferbrains on the FRC and Focus are the GOP's base...and base it is, indeed.

Fish on...

Todd

#780403 - 08/21/12 08:02 PM Re: will he help or hurt the ticket [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Here's the problem...it is the economy, but what is everyone talking about? On the right, on the left, Romney himself?

Akins. And abortion.

If it's just about the economy, then why are they spending so much time talking about Akins and abortion? Are they stupid? Do they think it's more important than the economy?

No...but every time the Republicans step on their dick, they have to come back and explain themselves, and lose another opportunity to focus on the single issue that they can get traction in.

They're doing it to themselves, daily.

Fish on...

Todd

#780404 - 08/21/12 08:03 PM Re: will he help or hurt the ticket [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

P.S. The 20% of Americans who believe that are all on the right...so they comprise about 45% of the entire right. That's a lot of fruitcakes.

#780411 - 08/21/12 08:15 PM Re: will he help or hurt the ticket [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

That's today. It's all that was talked about yesterday...and everyone on TV, and on the radio, is still talking about it.

And in a few days someone on the right, if not Romney or Ryan themselves, will say or do something incredibly stupid again, and they'll have to spend two days talking about that instead of the economy...again.

It's what they've been doing for months, and it's what they'll continue to do for months. Like I said above, it's almost like they are doing it on purpose...it would be hard to be this inept on accident.

Fish on...

Todd

#780415 - 08/21/12 08:23 PM Re: will he help or hurt the ticket [Re: ]
Somethingsmellsf Offline
River Nutrients

Todd, your trying to convince our resident teabagger himself Wank!

Fishy

#780429 - 08/21/12 08:55 PM Re: will he help or hurt the ticket [Re: ]
Somethingsmellsf Offline
River Nutrients

Fishy

Solid work. thumbs

Let me guess..you made it all the way to 9th grade.

smile

Oh Wank, I don't need to defend nor educate you on the extent of my education, just think of me as the flipper that propels you around the pinball machine.

grin

Fishy

#780440 - 08/21/12 09:23 PM Re: will he help or hurt the ticket [Re: Todd]
Fast and Furious Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Todd
And Akin didn't misspeak...he is an idiot TeaBagger, and they believe stuff like that. That's why he'll continue to fight his own party to stay in the race, because now it's a Holy War.

God help the GOP...

Fish on...

Todd

Wrong. Palin endorsed someone else. Its an open primary state and democrats not only voted for him (like Craswell) they apparently donated money to him. He won 34-30-30.

Even more rediculous than his statements, was the fact that its not congresses decision at this point. Most of the right wants to return it to the states to decide individually and it would take the SC to overturn RVW.

She may win, but she is not popular. She was down by 20 points before this video showed up.

Would you like to discuss the State democrat legislator that had until five oclock to resign in Minnesota, after being caught by cops getting a blow job from a 17 year old kid he found on Craigs list?

#780448 - 08/21/12 09:41 PM Re: will he help or hurt the ticket [Re: ]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Loc: Olypen
Ah fer chrissakes, Toddler.....your entire argument is beyond weak, it's childish at best.
Akin represents Akin.....He statements were just so far out there, it's scary how anyone in today's world could verbalize that kind of ignorance.
and here's the topper
You rally around that moron and try to paint his comments as representative of everyone to the right of Todd....rufukin nuts?
Your opportunistic garbage doesn't speak highly of your own ability to discern truth.
The clown was a fool. Must you be?

#780449 - 08/21/12 09:48 PM Re: will he help or hurt the ticket [Re: ]
Fast and Furious Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: AuntyM
Quote:
Would you like to discuss the State democrat legislator that had until five oclock to resign in Minnesota, after being caught by cops getting a blow job from a 17 year old kick he found on Craigs list?

Well, yes, I think I would enjoy kicking some dem around for a bit.

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/08/21/mn...olitical-death/

#780452 - 08/21/12 09:56 PM Re: will he help or hurt the ticket [Re: Fast and Furious]
Fast and Furious Offline
River Nutrients

Democrats are upset. Not surprised.

The latest Rasmussen Reports telephone survey of Likely Montana Voters shows Rehberg with 47% support to Tester’s 43%. Five percent (5%) prefer some other candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided.

The latest Rasmussen Reports telephone survey of Likely Wisconsin Voters shows Thompson with 54% of the vote to Baldwin’s 43%. One percent (1%) prefer some other candidate, and three percent (3%) are undecided.

Voters now trust Republicans slightly more than Democrats on eight of 10 important issues regularly tracked by Rasmussen Reports, including the most important one: the economy. The latest national telephone survey finds that 45% of Likely U.S. Voters trust Republicans more to handle the economy, while 40% place their trust in Democrats.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_c...l_tracking_poll

#780453 - 08/21/12 09:57 PM Re: will he help or hurt the ticket [Re: ]
Somethingsmellsf Offline
River Nutrients

Fishy

Solid work. thumbs

Let me guess..you made it all the way to 9th grade.

smile

Oh Wank, I don't need to defend nor educate you on the extent of my education

Fishy

What was it? Did they promote you to higher grades because you were so much older and bigger than the other kids in your class?

I'm pretty sure it wasn't for academics.

smile

Just when I think you may have a smidgeon of smarts you squash that notion and quick.

grin

I'm sure you have more C & Ping to do so carry on.

Fishy

#780458 - 08/21/12 10:03 PM Re: will he help or hurt the ticket [Re: Fast and Furious]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Keep clapping your gums together, dipsh!ts.

You republican voting men are of no consequence in this election whatsoever. Nobody gives a sh!t what you think of any political topic because your votes are already sewn up. They have been for decades.

The question is; how does this play to voters who aren't GOP ballwashers like yourselves, or DNC ballwashers whose votes are already in the bag for Oblammy.

I don't think it plays well, and I can't stomach the RNC or the DNC.

So take that for what it is.

Lead Eater just wanted to read about some dude getting a blowjob from a kid. I can't think of why else someone would give a sh!t about a state legislator from Minnesota when we don't live in Minnesota. That fucktard won't be passing any laws that affect me.........unlike this batsh!t crazy republican with his "rape defense biology" theory. That piece of garbage will be voting on legislation that affects me directly, and that's why I care about him being insane, and yet representing the GOP in Congress.

The comparison is weak, which isn't surprising considering the source.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#780459 - 08/21/12 10:06 PM Re: will he help or hurt the ticket [Re: Dan S.]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Loc: Olypen
Damn Dan....you checked your levels lately?

thumbs

#780466 - 08/21/12 10:16 PM Re: will he help or hurt the ticket [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Maybe we could toss the dude from Minnesota on top of this Akin lunatic and set them both on fire.

WTF is wrong with people?

Jeezus. Sometimes I wonder why I vote in the first place. It doesn't seem to help.

#780470 - 08/21/12 10:27 PM Re: will he help or hurt the ticket [Re: Dan S.]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Slapppy, slouch yer fatass over to the "WTF" thread and read about all the right wing douchebags who are saying that Akin is right...lots of them.

LeadEater...you post incomprehensibly when you post your own drivel, and then you quote from The Blaze, and cite Rasmussen polls as evidence of something other than the fact that you are dumb enough to read a Rasmussen poll, much less use it to prove anything.

You make Slappy look smart...but only by a little, and only because you don't post very much any more.

Fish on...

Todd

#780480 - 08/21/12 10:58 PM Re: will he help or hurt the ticket [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Hank, you don't have to keep telling me that...call up Mittens and tell him, he and the rest of the right wing bobblehead dolls can't stop saying and doing incredibly stupid things that require them to talk about something other than their one single issue that they can gain traction in.

You look like a jackass every time I point out that they can't stop talking about and doing things other than the economy, and then come back with the same line. I'm the one who knows this...it's the Republican Party that needs to get your memo.

Fish on...

Todd

#780488 - 08/21/12 11:19 PM Re: will he help or hurt the ticket [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

I don't know why you guys can't get on the RP bandwagon with me.

Haven't both these parties proven that the people they run are failures at everything except generating money for their respective parties?

Think about it.

Neither of these clowns deserves your vote.

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
bassmaster, jensen2592, PaulS, ROBYNS, SHARPSHOOTER
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
4 registered (DrifterWA, Salmo g., skyrise, 1 invisible), 661 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 27838
Dan S. 16958
Sol Duc 15727
The Moderator 13941
Salmo g. 13412
eyeFISH 12614
STRIKE ZONE 11969
Dogfish 10878
ParaLeaks 10363
Jerry Garcia 9013
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63816 Topics
645849 Posts

Max Online: 3937 @ 07/19/24 03:28 AM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |