THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#984695 - 02/01/18 12:13 PM Re: This "secret Memo" could be a big deal. [Re: willametteriveroutlaw]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: willametteriveroutlaw
Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Let me guess.........

The republicans will claim it's huge, and the democrats will say it's a load a crap.

I watched Nancy Peolosi basically meltdown on CNN over it 2 nights ago.

Holy Mother of Babbling Bulls!it batman..

Talk about unfit to serve. She is so doped up on meds that she can barely put two paragraphs together. Sounds like the Dems will have to kick her ass out of the Senate.

- Albert Einstein.

#984704 - 02/01/18 01:27 PM Re: This "secret Memo" could be a big deal. [Re: Sol Duc]
willametteriveroutlaw Offline
Spawner

Loc: Idaho
Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Originally Posted By: willametteriveroutlaw
Let me guess.........

The republicans will claim it's huge, and the democrats will say it's a load a crap.

I watched Nancy Peolosi basically meltdown on CNN over it 2 nights ago.

Holy Mother of Babbling Bulls!it batman..

Talk about unfit to serve. She is so doped up on meds that she can barely put two paragraphs together. Sounds like the Dems will have to kick her ass out of the Senate.

I bet she'd be into you...

#984757 - 02/02/18 11:40 AM Re: This "secret Memo" could be a big deal. [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

#984758 - 02/02/18 11:45 AM Re: This "secret Memo" could be a big deal. [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Republicans- It's huge!!
Democrats - it's nothing!!

Shocking, really.

lol

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#984761 - 02/02/18 11:56 AM Re: This "secret Memo" could be a big deal. [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Clinton, Obama, and everyone in between, knew that dossier was fake....

yet they still used it to get warrants...

thats illegal as hell, and having a goverment do that to citizens, is despicable...

threat to national security? doubtful, but it shows America is weak....

if something like this happened in say, Russia, everyone involved would be executed....

#984773 - 02/02/18 12:42 PM Re: This "secret Memo" could be a big deal. [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Fake? lol

I read the memo, it's not even internally consistent, you don't need to have any other information to rebut it, should anyone find it necessary...but I suspect the rebuttal memo will be out sooner or later, it's going to be released to the full House here this week.

The upshot of the memo is that there would be no FISA warrant without the Steele Dossier, and then goes on to share a few other reasons why there would be a warrant.

As our illustrious leader would say...

Fake news.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#984783 - 02/02/18 01:01 PM Re: This "secret Memo" could be a big deal. [Re: Todd]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

FAKE news and FAKE GOV.

- Albert Einstein.

#984785 - 02/02/18 01:09 PM Re: This "secret Memo" could be a big deal. [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Not doubt officials at both the DOJ and FBI used the fake dossier for political gain, they should all go to jail, but they won't. In another month this will all be forgotten about, and Comey will make millions writing a book.... mad

- Albert Einstein.

#984786 - 02/02/18 01:21 PM Re: This "secret Memo" could be a big deal. [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: Evo
Clinton, Obama, and everyone in between, knew that dossier was fake....

yet they still used it to get warrants...

thats illegal as hell, and having a goverment do that to citizens, is despicable...

threat to national security? doubtful, but it shows America is weak....

if something like this happened in say, Russia, everyone involved would be executed....

I'm pretty sure that if the FISA court issued a warrant then it isn't illegal.

I guess this is what the "liberals" were warning about back in the Iraqi Freedom days. Remember?

It's almost as if government likes to abuse any power they can.

Right now ICE is going to use Vigilant's license plate tracking software to keep track of every American's movements - under the guise of looking for illegals. They said they won't use the info to build a database or share the details with any other federal agencies.

I'm sure it will be different this time though.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#984787 - 02/02/18 01:44 PM Re: This "secret Memo" could be a big deal. [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Todd, the dossier was fake... it used hearsay, and hearsay of hearsay and so on and on and on...

its all bullsh!t... Comey himself said the dossier was "salicous and unverified"... which means what?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulroderic...y/#6bd81b316867

also, isnt having someone retired from MI6 and the head of a investigations firm in England, collusion? i mean they are going outside the country, to special agents, asking for fake sh!t to be written like its credible, actual, intelligence gathering....

its collusion, all the way....

Dan, if you use false sh!t to get a warrant, its illegal... if i planted drugs on you, to get a warrant to search your house, thats illegal... regardless if the court granted it or not, someone lied to obtain it.....

#984791 - 02/02/18 01:54 PM Re: This "secret Memo" could be a big deal. [Re: ]
Sky-Guy Offline
The Tide changed

Loc: Everett
I got your secret memo right here.....

F.UCK THE ENTIRE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT!

Highlight above^^

#984793 - 02/02/18 02:02 PM Re: This "secret Memo" could be a big deal. [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

whats funny, is months ago, Todd, and other Democrats, and even the FBI, said there was never a warrant... even tho people know better, and found out there was a warrant, they continously said it was fake news, and there never was a warrant...

this memo shows, there was more than 1 warrant (by renewing, thats basically getting a new warrant to continue surveillance), and proves what everyone, including Rich has been saying...

the government is corrupt as sh!t, that is why they are using their tactics to try to undermine Trump, because hes exposing all the bullsh!t they do... the problem is, that CNN (who was reporting this morning, that the memo came from Russia, and Nunes is a paid agent basically), and other news sources are still convincing people that its Trump thats the problem....

Trump isnt the problem, the rest of the government is the problem... if Trump succeeds and gets rid of the corruption, the government cant fvck you anymore, if he gets rid of the people that are doing it, they cant hurt others....

all this memo did, was just guarantee 7 more years of Trump....

#984794 - 02/02/18 02:03 PM Re: This "secret Memo" could be a big deal. [Re: ]
Sky-Guy Offline
The Tide changed

Loc: Everett
Oh and Rich, this isnt a SHTF Moment or Memo. Anyone who has ever built a legal case knows you need to weave all of the evidence together to create a narrative supporting your position. This is nothing but a string, but I assume there will be more strings to weave into this narrative.

#984803 - 02/02/18 03:02 PM Re: This "secret Memo" could be a big deal. [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

1. If there was a tap, then there had to be a warrant.

2. A tap with a warrant, by definition, is legal.

Trump is the most corrupt President we have ever had. So far he has "drained the swamp" by adding more alligators and floating turds.

Fish on...

Todd

#984804 - 02/02/18 03:05 PM Re: This "secret Memo" could be a big deal. [Re: ]
Capt. Quint Offline
Parr

Loc: Amity Is., NY

#984807 - 02/02/18 03:11 PM Re: This "secret Memo" could be a big deal. [Re: Capt. Quint]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Originally Posted By: Capt. Quint

That started in earnest 24 months ago, it just gets more and more noticeable as time goes on.

Fish on...

Todd

#984810 - 02/02/18 04:23 PM Re: This "secret Memo" could be a big deal. [Re: ]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
Republicans- It's huge!!
Democrats - it's nothing!!

Shocking, really.

lol

You can simplify it however makes you sleep better but real Americans should be outraged that a fake dossier/s funded by one political party to lie and undermine their political opponent was Prima Facia evidence and the deciding factor in issuing a FISA and allowing the FBI and CIA to intentionally spy on their political opponents and to intentionally influence our elections and fix the winner is disgusting. I said months ago to you sheep that the Obongo admin handed out FISA like it was candy, virtually never denying a request. Hell, they didn’t even need PC just a fake dossier of dubious origins and from a guy that’s entire premise was to prevent Trump from getting elected, a dossier full of lies and bullshitt funded by the DNC was all that was needed to spy and wiretap a US citizen and intentionally undermine our democracy. A year later and what’s come out of the “independent council” is still no collusion by the Trump team BUT definite collusion, lying, obstruction, treason and subversion by the democrats. There’ll be no righteous outrage or moral indignation by the resident liberals because morality and decency are anathema to their Modus Operandi, their secular humanism and end justifies the means mentality can’t grasp the reality, as per usual.

I said a long time back that if Trump really did this he should be hung so I’ll stay consistent with my thought and believe Comey and many other dems and perhaps even several republicans should hang for their sedition. One is knocking on deaths door as we speak and the eternal swamp is eagerly awaiting his arrival.

All this and Hilary too, now that’s it’s coming to light, should be funny asfuck watching the liberal sheep run scared. The Russian collusion is found between Hilary and the dems but they were so confident.....Hilary might’ve been right when she screamed at Donna Brazile that, “if he wins we’ll all hang by nooses”. I’ll pull the trap door on Podesta the pedo and Hilary the loser bitch. Short of execution they should be banished to the paradise known as Haiti which she single handedly rebuilt....so it’s no longer a shitthole. Lolol

Carry on....

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#984814 - 02/02/18 05:14 PM Re: This "secret Memo" could be a big deal. [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
"If that basterd gets into office, we'll all hang from nooses!" - Hilldawg.

Gee, I couldn't imagine why?

#984829 - 02/02/18 07:39 PM Re: This "secret Memo" could be a big deal. [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

My take on this "memo" is that this is normal stuff that Law Enforcement all across the country does when they need to, its definitely in the play book. I was hoping for much more than this, none the less people in the DOJ, FBI and executive branch committed felonies which this memo demonstrates probable cause for, there is enough to definitely put people in jail. At this point I cant believe anyone will actually go to jail as I have zero faith in this country or its processes at this point.

The most valuable thing that comes from this "memo" is that now the entire world knows that the US government criminal justice system is compromised by corruption as is the executive branch. Even with Trump in there it still is compromised and not credible. (the white house already said no changes will be made at the DOJ), meaning nobody is going to jail or getting fired. Also they say the rank and file at the DOJ and FBI are honest and ethical. Seriously? Where did the people who condoned, committed and facilitated this stuff come from? the "rank and file" of course, and they have spent entire careers recruiting and promoting people they can "trust" people with the same ethics and values of themselves. Hate to tell you this but my experience in Law Enforcement tells me that about 50% of cops are flat out pieces of chit, about 95% are willing to look the other way when corrupt stuff is done, less than 1% will make personal sacrifice to do the right thing, blow the whistle and tell the truth. The reason less than 1% will talk is because if you do your gonna get fired or worse.

What's also is true is that if the top federal law enforcement agencies in the country are corrupt it means that all law enforcement in the country is corrupt because that is the projected culture from the top, but I already knew that because the FBI told me in 2009.

#984879 - 02/03/18 06:09 PM Re: This "secret Memo" could be a big deal. [Re: ]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
I agree with the amount of corruption in LEO across the country and across all agencies is out of control. Whether that corruption is overt or ignored by those who might otherwise be honorable but fear retribution for exposing the abuses. Their tacit approval through inaction makes them as culpable as those that abuse their power.

This memo is the tip of the iceberg and having a president that isn’t a lifelong swamp dweller and wants to clean up and restore dignity of our federal law enforcement will be an uphill and unpopular undertaking, one that as we’ve seen already will be a dirty fight with lying scumbags. Scumbags like Piglosi, McCain, Schumer and others that can’t be taken seriously like Maxine Waters and her racist band of ignorant, arrogant retards.

The democrats are poised to shitthebed as their lies bite them in their ass and set them up for a midterm ass kicking. Something they should be getting used to by now. I’m enjoying watching them drown in their own feces and hope that eventually Seth Rich is vindicated by the adjudication of “blind” justice.

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
GERRILYNN, imagonnagoafishin, Swami
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 489 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 27838
Dan S. 16958
Sol Duc 15727
The Moderator 13941
Salmo g. 13411
eyeFISH 12614
STRIKE ZONE 11969
Dogfish 10878
ParaLeaks 10363
Jerry Garcia 9013
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63815 Topics
645838 Posts

Max Online: 3937 @ 07/19/24 03:28 AM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |