Jackiepoo, could not agree with you more on your post about Dumbya.............Way to go.

To theking, get a bunch of like minded people in the same room, ask them a bunch of slanted questions leaning to the right, and then conclude that they are all leaning to the right is not an objective conclusion.
Are you on here trying to win more votes for a president that the average voter see's to be dictatorial, simple minded, and plain money grubing. I see that you have started numerous posts to these same effects and was wondering what exactly your efforts are directed towards? Is it that if you keep telling yourself these things that they will be so? Are you so closed minded that you can not see the truth about "your" beloved president?
The question to your true motivation will forever escape us as I don't think that it will ever be brought to light, Honestly!
Bottom line, Dumbya should not have been president and has used that position to line his and his cronies pockets with blood stained money. Sleep well..........Fishy.....

The idea of a middle class life is slowly drifting away as each and every day we realize that our nation is becoming more of a corporatacracy.

I think name-calling is the right way to handle this one/Dan S

We're here from the WDFW and we're here to help--Uhh Ohh!