gawd...thats horrible. TRD's are nice trucks too. Not to mention he hit your truck...with a boat behind it...whew...on those roads...lucky you didnt end up at the bottom of a very high cliff. wow...sucky buddy.

yeah.....if i were to do this again...i would require some sort of 20 dollar deposit from the girls for gas for the boats or something. like a i said..they had no idea how important this was. Must be the hair over the ears that blocked the long conversations we would have about going : )

i have organized a lot of "nights out" but they always involved clubs/bars of some sort and free entry. They know about clubs and how fun of a time it is and its at night so theres no real infringing plans that could deter or make them cancel

on a sober side note....it would have been close to a nightmare if alot had shown up. the campground was not near big enough, or the campsites large enough to fit any amount of people. Dont get me wrong the sites were nice in and of itself. the bathrooms were clean and the showers were also. Just the size of them was for like...a couple...or a family of midgets ( yes vince...midgets) i believe that the whole campground was sold out also. not to mention, just us four or five people got noise complaints. if there had been more....who knows. The rangers were complete miscreants. absolutely rude, condescending bungholes to everyone. We never said a bad word or had a bad attitude but they treated us like garbage.

i think had there been a lot of people it would have been close to a disaster. now a few more....like 4 or 5 may have worked. But we would all had been at our wits end listening to the complaining. Also need to be bringing more supplies....i didnt take into consideration of all the little things...i had essentials

-rum
-more rum
-coke
-tent ( with no rain fly, freak dumping accident going down I-5 \:\) )
-woman ( girlfriend? nope. just met her last week. i got rid of my girlfriend two weeks ago)
-snacks for the day on the river ( that i forgot at the tent)
- lots of blankets
- pillow
-coat

Now if i had to do it again....i would just call steve and ask what he packs...and then pack all of that. the man had vaccum sealed up gravy for biscuits and had the bisquits in tin foil ready to go on the grill....spare EVERYTHING. If he would have whipped out a collapsable kitchen sink i wouldnt even have batted an eye.

" dang steve....theres a tree down on the road here...says the campgrounds closed for the summer"

" no biggee, got my ax and splittn' maul in the back and my chainsaws in the boat. works out good anyway because i only brought enough firewood for a few days"

seriously....

By the way steve i have your LED tiny lantern still.

it was fun. Wish we could have caught an over size though....

Edited by Mergantroider (06/18/07 04:09 PM)