could be SD... or it could also be that people are too lazy, or just flat out cant read between the lines....

and JG, ive never called anyone an idiot,... well maybe Abu but he deserves it... as far as me "knowing everything".... im a jack of all trades, yet a master of none... and honestly dont care what anyone has to say about it....

like i said, if anyone would like to read any of these books, i will gladly loan them to you if you promise to give them back... some are mine, and some are my dads... Capstick is often compared to Hemmingway in the African hunting aspect... he even has a shell named after him that came out a few years before he died... the .470 capstick...

the books i have are:

Death in the Long Grass

Death in the Silent Places

The Last Ivory Hunter

Safari: the Last Adventure

Peter Capstick's Africa: A Return To The Long Grass

Maneaters

The African Adventurers: A Return To Silent Places

the videos i have are:

Hunting the Cape Buffalo

Hunting the African Lion

Hunting the African Elephant

and Hunting the White Rhino....

the videos i have are on VHS, but, you should be able to rather easily rent the DVDs from your local Library, and i believe they are on Netflix as well...

he is probably one of the best writers and hunters to ever live, in the African Elephant video, he talks about some of his best friends that didnt make sure an Elephant was dead before approaching, and he had to return to pick up thier bodies and carry them away in garbage bags...

Africa is no joke, and is very interesting to read and watch stuff on it...

i highly suggest others do so... Spongebob can wait wink