Originally Posted By: Chuck S.
Originally Posted By: redhook
if that is what you got from that then you are a complete moron Chuck...

Do you really want this argument?

You dont own a car, you dont have a job, you have no retirement, no dental, no medical blah blah blah.

Step back and "think" for once for christs sakes.

lets talk about this "moron" theory you wish to start rofl

Go back and for once read the stupid horsesh!t you typed and then actually use the little bird turd of a brain of yours and type something that makes sense.

She reacted in the moment dumb [Bleeeeep!] ... that is called human, you know, "fight or flight", ever hear of that emotion? I figure with all the amazing sh!t you have accomplished this would be your ego.\

Wishing her ill for her actions means you support the diptards who attacked her. Congrats?

I bet you feel she deserved it too ... dont you?

Fk'n open your eyes for once. JFC

you just made me pee a little bit lol... did you read in the story that "alledgedly" they hit her in the face with a milkshake... uhhh, yeah, im pretty sure that one would know if they were hit in the face, of all places, with a milkshake...

remember the crazy bitch from McDonalds that said she won the lottery, then said she lied about it...

likely the same scenario, just with no lottery...

i thought it was funny someone would do that... and that fight or flight sh!t has nothing to do with it lol... also shes probaly 1, Annie Oakely for throwin that there bag into the window of an oncoming car with that accuracy, or 2 since shes in Cali, she is Joe Montana to be able to throw that purse into the window of a car moving away from her after just having a milkshake thrown in her face... kinda like the throw to Clark...

its all horsesh!t that is funny as all hell...