ebay has always messed with me... they have things that arent as old, for around 125-150... i found one of the books i have a while back on a site from the UK, and they were selling it for 2800 euros... it was a French Cezanne book... i figured that if i took the time to frame each print, i should be able to get more money, that is what a book store in Seattle told me to do as an option, since the books are very scarce, and there isnt really any pricing on something like that....

the Archie Graber statue however, i know is worth a considerable amount... the Seattle Art Museum was constantly harrasing my grandfather and grandmother about since the 50s... my grandfather lent it to them on a couple of occasions to show in the museum, but he wouldnt just give it to them outright like they wanted... he wasnt stupid... Grabers work is all across the country, i believe his "Tree of Knowledge" sculpture is still in the Seattle Public Library, and has been there since 1963, im not sure if its still there tho, i havent been to that library in atleast 10 years, so i dont know if its been remodeled or whatnot...

Drew, thank you for that suggestion, i will do that too...