Three Rivers Marine

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#302077 - 06/03/05 10:54 AM Re: what has happened to the BB
blackmouth Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: right place/wrong time
I'd rather be a living hillbilly than a dead king.

"So it goes." Kurt Vonnegut jr.

#302079 - 06/03/05 01:48 PM Re: what has happened to the BB
Wader Offline
Parr

Loc: Centralia, WA
Will trade legal advice for fishing trip!

They can have my coffee when they pry it from my cold, dead fingers.

#302080 - 06/03/05 03:09 PM Re: what has happened to the BB
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
Good legal advise?

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#302081 - 06/04/05 04:49 PM Re: what has happened to the BB
rustyhook Offline
Parr

Loc: Spanaway, WA
What has happened to this board was the question. Here is my answer --- Nothing it has run its course as allowed by TRBO. The board is like the rivers we fish new members arrive old ones go back to sea and do not return. Others return each year with new information and bold tales while others return and smell just as bad. The rain and snowmelt bring new life, new stories and new pics. The floods wash out some of the new and some of the old while changing the course of the board. This cycle has allowed this board to grow and become well know. This board is alive and changes everyday.

Now you ask how can I post this as I have very few posts and have been around for awhile. --- When I fisrt came to this board I was new to the Northwest and retired here after a 28+ year in the Army. I asked a few technical questions and then went to the sidelines to learn. I have booked several trips with guides and learned the methods needed to catch different types of fish. I joined PSA and became President of the GH chapter after a few years. I even had Todd as a guest speaker at our club. I have worked the booths for PSA at the shows. I have written many a letter to local, state and national reps about political issues. I have put in my time on the water, both at sea and the rivers. I have researched scouted and talked with many on the rivers and at the boat ramps. I have put in plenty of time and still have plenty to learn. I have caught many a fish and fishing is fun for me and my family.

"Nothing grows faster than a fish from the time he bites until the time he gets away."

#302082 - 06/06/05 02:16 AM Re: what has happened to the BB
nookie dreamin' Offline
Spawner

Loc: Everwet
Gotta agree with fishindude, ask a simple question, get flamed by the multitudes of "seasoned clique members" that have caught more fish than anyone on the planet, but cannot bear to divulge information that may allow someone with less time to spend fishing to catch a fish or two. We all make lifestyle choices, which may or may not involve a family, business, or what have you, but that to me seems like no reason to belittle anyone for asking simple questions. By the way, I tie my own leaders, cure my own eggs, and smoke & package my own catch, and by golly, pay taxes and vote like everyone else should. When looking at the content of this thread, I am left with the feeling that, for the most part, most of the posts have been tongue in cheek, while some have shown a hint of hostilty, seasoned with a touch of genuine elitism. For those that feel that this applies to them, watch out, we are coming to take a fish or two from YOU!

#302083 - 06/06/05 02:21 AM Re: what has happened to the BB
nookie dreamin' Offline
Spawner

Loc: Everwet
Oh my god!, post number 89!!!

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Rudy
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (Carcassman), 292 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 27838
Dan S. 16958
Sol Duc 15727
The Moderator 13941
Salmo g. 13411
eyeFISH 12612
STRIKE ZONE 11969
Dogfish 10878
ParaLeaks 10363
Jerry Garcia 9013
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63812 Topics
645803 Posts

Max Online: 3937 @ 07/19/24 03:28 AM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |