Three Rivers Marine

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#440732 - 06/25/08 12:40 PM Re: Biggest P.O.S EVER !! ?? [Re: FishBear]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

BWP,

And don't you just love your right to haebeous corpus? Oh yeah, Bush single handedly removed it. Now the Quantanimo detainees have it, thanks to the SCOTUS, and you and I don't!

Sg

#440776 - 06/25/08 03:58 PM Re: Biggest P.O.S EVER !! ?? [Re: FishBear]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Loving America is the first, best, and last reason to think George Bush is the biggest P.O.S. ever.

Once the Big Brother Soviet Union went away, he and his neocon asswipes decided that someone had to fill the void...so they did.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#440872 - 06/26/08 12:15 AM Re: Biggest P.O.S EVER !! ?? [Re: Todd]
Magicfly Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Pasco Bulldog country
Originally Posted By: Todd
Loving America is the first, best, and last reason to think George Bush is the biggest P.O.S. ever.

Once the Big Brother Soviet Union went away, he and his neocon asswipes decided that someone had to fill the void...so they did.

Fish on...

Todd

Here you go Todd, in case you've forgot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVYp1hE4D0g&feature=related

I don't consider myself a Bush supporter by any means, but what's done is done, there's no changing History. But at least Bush had the balls, to take the fight to the real PIECES OF [censored]. Unlike the Clinton!

This is no time to elect a weak leader. If anyone thinks those P.O.S. won't attack us again on our soil, your wrong.

Mf

"Go hard, today Can't worry the past, coz that yesterday". GO COUGS!!!

#440876 - 06/26/08 12:32 AM Re: Biggest P.O.S EVER !! ?? [Re: Magicfly]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

I hope you're not really implying that Saddam Hussein and Iraq had anything to do whatsoever with attacking us...are you?

We totally dropped the ball on the ones who actually did, and the Taliban is regaining its power in Afghanistan as we speak...and Osama is still out there, and Bush "doesn't really think about it much" when asked where OBL is.

Fish on...

Todd

#441243 - 06/28/08 08:09 PM Re: Biggest P.O.S EVER !! ?? [Re: FishBear]
grizz1 Offline
Returning Adult

Quote:
P.S. Using "Kool-Aid Drinkers" is a perfectly apt description.

It describes a cult-like following of believers who, in the face of all facts and logic to the contrary, continue to cling to what they are being fed by their masters.

That definition is not exclusive to those who disagree with you Todd....you could certainly fit that definition from your viewpoint...unless, of course, you are always right.....naaa you're just drinking a different flavor.

#441249 - 06/28/08 09:00 PM Re: Biggest P.O.S EVER !! ?? [Re: grizz1]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Not just me, but "reality" says that G-Dubya's "war on terrah" is an abject failure...the 29%'ers are the Kool-Aid drinkers.

It's not really a matter of opinion, so in this case, there is indeed a "right and wrong"...besides, I thought that's how the RWWJ's like things, black and white, stark line, no relativity?

Fish on...

Todd

#441277 - 06/29/08 02:04 AM Re: Biggest P.O.S EVER !! ?? [Re: ]
Magicfly Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Kanektok Kid
Originally Posted By: Magicfly
But at least Bush had the balls, to take the fight to the real PIECES OF [censored].............

Bush attacked himself ????????????

'Bout time..............God Bless 'Merca'......................

Having about?

Mf

#441279 - 06/29/08 06:38 AM Re: Biggest P.O.S EVER !! ?? [Re: Magicfly]
blue_jay Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: LOL
Thought I drop in and see what the Bush bashing circle-jerks were doing!
*shocker* Say does anyone in here hate republicans just because...lol

Gawd dayum republicans! We need to get rid of them so we can pay more taxes! What we really need is every lane to become a "good-to-go" lane so the lumberjacks won't get confused which lane to ride in for that global whining thang. Hey I was watching those False news network(Fox) and your boi Obama was on there talking business. LOL. He said he wanted to get rid of the Bush tax cuts and revert back to the Clinton tax plan...bwahahahahaha, couldn't Hillary do that on her own? Welp I know, I know it's hard for you guys to understand, you probably think it's fake! They must have had a dummy of Obama on instead of the real fool.

Oh well, no sense in trying to change the minds of the numb...go ahead and vote for UH-bama.

Peace out!

#441288 - 06/29/08 10:40 AM Re: Biggest P.O.S EVER !! ?? [Re: blue_jay]
eddie Offline
Carcass

Loc: Valencia, Negros Oriental, Phi...
Whether he is the biggest POS ever will be up to the history books to decide. I know that I feel he has done real damage to the country I love. I will vote (for the first time in my life) a straight ticket this election. It is important for us to have at least 2 strong, vibrant parties in America and the GOP has totally lost their way, IMHO. The only way they can find their way back is to get slapped so hard that they wake up and smell the coffee. I hope that others will join me in slapping them.

R.P. McMurphy - One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

#441296 - 06/29/08 01:35 PM Re: Biggest P.O.S EVER !! ?? [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Raking in more than 250K/year these days, huh BJ?

Read up. From liberal commie Rupert Murdoch's crew. Pay special attention to this bit-

"Obama's silence on taxes is a bit puzzling, because independent analyses of his plan compared with John McCain's well-advertised tax cuts show that the vast majority of Americans would be better off under Obama than McCain.
That bears repeating: Obama would cut taxes for ordinary people more than McCain would.
According to the Tax Policy Center's analysis of the two candidates' tax plans, 80% of taxpayers would get more from Obama's cuts than from McCain's. About 95% of taxpayers would pay lesunder Obama than under current law (which ends many of the tax breaks passed in the past decade)."

Read it yourself. http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/obama-missing-chance-campaign-tax/story.aspx?guid=%7B654C85A3%2DBA02%2D4DE8%2DBAB2%2D296135323425%7D

Copy and paste the URL.........it won't show as an active link.

I'm still not in Obama's camp. I'm yet to be convinced, but peddling BS is peddling BS, whoever the peddler. And it looks like this whole idea of your taxes going way up is BS unless you're raking down big bones.....and if you are, you'll pardon my sympathy meter not pegging.

I'm more interested in spending, and who is going to get a handle on that. Lately, it seems neither party has any interest in getting spending under control. Control the spending better, and the tax issue is more easily resolved. What was your plan........spend money on credit, and NOT pay it off?

Whoever gets elected is in for a tough job........finding a remedy for the idiocy of the Bush Administration. Trillions in additional debt to pay off, an energy crisis without any significant plan to adress it, a sluggish job market, a resurgance of the Taliban in Afghanistan while our troops are bogged down in Iraq, Osama Bin Laden still walking free........piles of trash everywhere for the next administration to attempt to clean up.

And there's BJ still polishing on GW's sack. Shocking.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#441302 - 06/29/08 02:15 PM Re: Biggest P.O.S EVER !! ?? [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
That's why spending is my number one issue. You either spend, and raise taxes to pay for it, or you control spending and make tax increases unnecessary.

Can you tell me how one increases spending, cuts taxes, and doesn't run up a tremendous amount of debt the next generation of workers will be responsible for paying off?

Don't mistake me for an Obama supporter.......or a McCain supporter. As of now, I'm neither. But if I need to believe someone's take on taxes, I'll believe the Tax Policy Center before I'll believe either candidate's camp.

Once again, it looks like I'm stuck with candidates I don't really believe in. Just like always it seems..........

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#449361 - 08/23/08 05:13 AM Re: Biggest P.O.S EVER !! ?? [Re: ]
Stew Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Extreme Left of Center
Biggest POS ever?
Toss up between Reagan and W

#449394 - 08/23/08 02:28 PM Re: Biggest P.O.S EVER !! ?? [Re: ]
Fast and Furious Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Kanektok Kid
Originally Posted By: Dan S.

Can you tell me how one increases spending, cuts taxes, and doesn't run up a tremendous amount of debt the next generation of workers will be responsible for paying off?

Voodoo Economics ?

It's been Republican policy for quite some time, to run up the deficit.

The last truly fiscal conservative was Ike, he was a huge defecit hawk.

I think the 94 congress started out pretty good. Sadly they also began to lose their way. Looking back, Id have to say that Bush was Gore light. A prescription drug plan was a bad idea from the beginning. Based on history, I think McCain would like to cut spending and balance a budget, it remains to be seen if the other side will let him get anywhere close. I suspect, he wont mince words, like Bush does. Bush is not a brawler in my opinion.

And since you do such a good job of research, maybe you could show me where running up the deficit was policy.

BTW there is a movie called IOUUSA, I missed it, but it may be expanded to more theater or at least put out on
video. Buffett and some other tycoons did a forum and the problems are large and the remedy is going to hurt, no matter what party in the whitehouse. My brother saw it and found it useful.

#449397 - 08/23/08 04:16 PM Re: Biggest P.O.S EVER !! ?? [Re: Fast and Furious]
Irie Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: South Sound

#449411 - 08/23/08 07:12 PM Re: Biggest P.O.S EVER !! ?? [Re: Irie]
Fast and Furious Offline
River Nutrients

Want some cheese with that wine?

#449422 - 08/23/08 09:08 PM Re: Biggest P.O.S EVER !! ?? [Re: Irie]
Stew Offline
Returning Adult

Hey Aunty M this is for you and you other neo's

F.G.O.P.

#449425 - 08/23/08 09:28 PM Re: Biggest P.O.S EVER !! ?? [Re: Irie]
Magicfly Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Irie

rofl

Mf

#449436 - 08/23/08 10:33 PM Re: Biggest P.O.S EVER !! ?? [Re: Stew]
sykofish Offline
I'm not short, I'm 'fun size'

Loc: Mulletville
Originally Posted By: Stew
Biggest POS ever?
Toss up between Reagan and W

It's morons like this that make my mind up when I vote.

Comparing Reagan to W?

How f'n stupid can you get?

Rusty Bell

#449438 - 08/23/08 10:55 PM Re: Biggest P.O.S EVER !! ?? [Re: sykofish]
Stew Offline
Returning Adult

Well if it isn't little Rusty the tough talking midget from Tillamook. Hey Rusty remember what I used to tell you over on QFA?
GFY!
You know you are right Rusty. Maybe Reagan isn't the biggest POS ever! I think maybe you might be

#449442 - 08/24/08 12:00 AM Re: Biggest P.O.S EVER !! ?? [Re: ]
sykofish Offline
I'm not short, I'm 'fun size'

Loc: Mulletville
It worked!

Shane lost it. rofl

Too dam funny. rofl

Once again, showing ones true character is something to consider.

Rusty Bell

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
bigkat, bobber, CWAL, ISO STEELHEAD, SilverKing
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 609 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 27837
Dan S. 16958
Sol Duc 15727
The Moderator 13941
Salmo g. 13397
eyeFISH 12607
STRIKE ZONE 11969
Dogfish 10878
ParaLeaks 10363
Jerry Garcia 9013
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63790 Topics
645513 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |