Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#458823 - 10/09/08 02:33 PM McCain-Palin KKK rally in progress
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Area 51
It now appears that the McCain-Palin ticket has resorted to bottom feeding on the mental and culturally challenged, because it now appears that their rallies have become lynch mobs, with some begging for the severed head of Obama. jail There are others yelling Kill, Kill, Kill, with n*gga or "that One" being the focus of their hate. They are labeling Obama a terrorist because of his name, or the people he new from his neighborhood when he was a child and only 8 years old. crazy McCain's new strategy of appealing to racist and fear in order to avoid talking about issues is really puzzling and shouldn't work with a rational and intelligent citizenry. Guess that's all McCain-Palin has to offer as I suspected in the first place. lame

Seems the You Tube Video and tread title that KK posted here was spot on. thumbs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm8z3XFWzTU

Edited by John Lee Hookum (10/09/08 05:19 PM)

Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of
Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter
of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

#458826 - 10/09/08 03:03 PM Re: McCain-Palin KKK rally in progress [Re: John Lee Hookum]
Irie Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: South Sound

Someone already beat you to that clip.

#458827 - 10/09/08 03:12 PM Re: McCain-Palin KKK rally in progress [Re: Irie]
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
They are labeling Obama a terrorist because of his name, or the people he new from his neighborhood when he was a child and only 8 years old.

Do some research on that relationship JLH. Obama was in Indonesia when the weathermen where bombing in the US. Obama's relationship was in the mid to late 1990's.

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#458835 - 10/09/08 03:22 PM Re: McCain-Palin KKK rally in progress [Re: Irie]
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

Quote:
Someone already beat you to that clip.

Quote:

[quote] Seems the YouTube Video and tread title that KK posted here was spot on. thumbs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm8z3XFWzTU

Edited by John Lee Hookum (10/09/08 03:23 PM)

of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

#458851 - 10/09/08 03:53 PM Re: McCain-Palin KKK rally in progress [Re: John Lee Hookum]
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

Quote:
Do some research on that relationship JLH. Obama was in Indonesia when the weathermen where bombing in the US. Obama's relationship was in the mid to late 1990's.

Jerry I have done the research and so has Hillary Clinton and neither of us are able to find any evidence that Obama is or was a terrorist, nor has he participated in terrorism any place at any time against our country. woot I see it's intended purpose as a means to instill fear of a black man, without a Billy Bob name... in order to distract from the fact that he can't address real and more important issues such as the economy, as the Bush 3rd term candidate. All I hear from McCain is the sucking sound of my cash going into the $hitter. fridge

BTW the DOW is at 8815 and down 447. I say the "Straight Talk Express" has a faulty 3rd term heavily polluting engine, saying yeas we can't, yes we can't, yes we can't, as it is stalled out far from the summit of this campaign season. zip

Correction.. the DOW is now down 620. Wow 200 point slide before I finished that paragragh. beathead

Edited by John Lee Hookum (10/09/08 03:58 PM)

of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

#458853 - 10/09/08 04:05 PM Re: McCain-Palin KKK rally in progress [Re: John Lee Hookum]
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

Maybe this video is more suited for this thread.

http://jezebel.com/5059945/donna-brazile...sc#viewcomments

of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

#458865 - 10/09/08 05:22 PM Re: McCain-Palin KKK rally in progress [Re: John Lee Hookum]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Loc: Olypen
JLH....so why are you so upset?

I've seen plenty of posts by the supporters of the "other" side which reek of hatred and fear too. So what's the point?

Anybody plan on changing their mind?

So like I said to one of KK's posts........that crap says more about the presenter than it does about the subject.

I'll try to keep that in mind myself.

#458875 - 10/09/08 05:47 PM Re: McCain-Palin KKK rally in progress [Re: ParaLeaks]
Jerry Garcia Offline

I never said that Obama was a terrorist, I just have some reservations about someone's character when they aren't forthcoming about relationships with persons that are still proud of terrorist activities against the U.S. government.

Lonnie Gane

#458887 - 10/09/08 06:05 PM Re: McCain-Palin KKK rally in progress [Re: Jerry Garcia]
Irie Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Jerry Garcia
I never said that Obama was a terrorist, I just have some reservations about someone's character when they aren't forthcoming about relationships with persons that are still proud of terrorist activities against the U.S. government.

All they have is that back in the 90's they were once in the same room together for some meeting. Obama diddn't even know who he was. If that's not McCarthyist red scare witchhunt B.S., I dont know what is.

#458889 - 10/09/08 06:07 PM Re: McCain-Palin KKK rally in progress [Re: Irie]
Jerry Garcia Offline

Obama started his political career in the guy's living room and sat on a board with him for 5 years.

Lonnie Gane

#458894 - 10/09/08 06:18 PM Re: McCain-Palin KKK rally in progress [Re: ParaLeaks]
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Slab Happy

I've seen plenty of posts by the supporters of the "other" side which reek of hatred and fear too. So what's the point?

So like I said to one of KK's posts........that crap says more about the presenter than it does about the subject.

Rally's are different than posts on a BB. When you have people in groups at a McCain-Palin rally yelling Kill, kill, Kill or off with Obama's head, you have a different senerio than someone that's at their computer hating. A single individual at a computer does not make a lynch mob. However a McCain-Palin rally could qualify, with this kind of stuff condoned by McCain and Palin.

If you can't see the difference, then that say's something about the person with such a rational.

Edited by John Lee Hookum (10/09/08 06:20 PM)

of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

#458900 - 10/09/08 06:35 PM Re: McCain-Palin KKK rally in progress [Re: John Lee Hookum]
Jhook Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Columbia City
Originally Posted By: John Lee Hookum
Originally Posted By: Slab Happy

Rally's are different than posts on a BB. When you have people in groups at a McCain-Palin rally yelling Kill, kill, Kill or off with Obama's head, you have a different senerio than someone that's at their computer hating. A single individual at a computer does not make a lynch mob. However a McCain-Palin rally could qualify, with this kind of stuff condoned by McCain and Palin.

If you can't see the difference, then that say's something about the person with such a rational.

I don't know about that! I'd rather face a mob whose intentions I'm pretty sure of than some freak on his computer, who flips out grabs his AR 15 and heads to the nearest communuity college to "get even". Hinckley ring a bell?

Otherwise I'm retired!

#458925 - 10/09/08 08:16 PM Re: McCain-Palin KKK rally in progress [Re: Jerry Garcia]
Irie Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Jerry Garcia
Obama started his political career in the guy's living room and sat on a board with him for 5 years.

That's still guilt by association, a McCartyist/Stalinist/Nazi tack.

How would you be judged, if it were by who's living rooms you've been in?
I've been in the living room of a person who went on to commit a brutal, cold-blooded, senseless murder 10 years later. Does that make me an accessory?

John McCain attended the same conventions as child molesters, convicted felons, and drug addicts. Does the same standard apply to him?

How would you rate, if you were judged by everyone you've shaken hands with?

#458934 - 10/09/08 08:49 PM Re: McCain-Palin KKK rally in progress [Re: Irie]
4Salt Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Lynnwood, WA
You left out murderers, homophobic hate groups and white supremacists there Irie... and that was just at his last campaign rally! eek2 grin

#458947 - 10/09/08 09:55 PM Re: McCain-Palin KKK rally in progress [Re: ]
goharley Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: U.S. Army
What was Ayers convicted of, and how much time did he serve in prison?

McCain is associated closely with G. Gordon Liddy and Oliver North, both convicted felons that committed arguably treasonous acts.

#458949 - 10/09/08 10:07 PM Re: McCain-Palin KKK rally in progress [Re: goharley]
nookie dreamin' Offline
Spawner

Loc: Everwet
Only reason Ayers wasn't convicted of the pentagon bombing was because of a bungled investigation-ie "improper survellance" by the Feds. Do want us to believe he was innocent? Maybe those "purple windowpane" trips back in the 70's made you look at that in a different light?

Edited by nookie dreamin' (10/09/08 10:09 PM)

#458951 - 10/09/08 10:13 PM Re: McCain-Palin KKK rally in progress [Re: nookie dreamin']
goharley Offline
River Nutrients

N.D.;
It's comically obvious that you simply believe what you wish. But to condemn one man for exaggerated associations with someone with no criminal record, yet ignore the associations of another man's with known treasonous felons is more than just intellectually dishonest.

Edited by goharley (10/09/08 10:15 PM)

#458952 - 10/09/08 10:17 PM Re: McCain-Palin KKK rally in progress [Re: goharley]
nookie dreamin' Offline
Spawner

Did you read the last 2 posts harley? The feds blew the investigation. This is FACT.
Not wishful thinking on my part.

Edited by nookie dreamin' (10/09/08 10:18 PM)

#458953 - 10/09/08 10:23 PM Re: McCain-Palin KKK rally in progress [Re: nookie dreamin']
goharley Offline
River Nutrients

How does that excuse McCain's associations?

#458955 - 10/09/08 10:30 PM Re: McCain-Palin KKK rally in progress [Re: goharley]
nookie dreamin' Offline
Spawner

Who said it did? ALL politicians associate with persons of questionable backgrounds, mainly because those people have deep pockets from which campaign funding comes. Its all about the money. Besides, did Liddy and North belong to terrorist organiaztions?

Edited by nookie dreamin' (10/09/08 10:33 PM)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
BrianL, John Gift, LittleZoZo, Rigndip, Shaft
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 264 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 27838
Dan S. 16958
Sol Duc 15727
The Moderator 13941
Salmo g. 13411
eyeFISH 12612
STRIKE ZONE 11969
Dogfish 10878
ParaLeaks 10363
Jerry Garcia 9013
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63806 Topics
645758 Posts

Max Online: 3937 @ 07/19/24 03:28 AM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |