Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#68520 - 09/22/02 12:56 AM Teds sport center
Old Fisher Offline
Eyed Egg

Loc: edmonds
I went to Ted's on saturday to try a new fishing store. I usually go to G.I. Joes or eds surplus. I was very pleased with the service there. A young man served me, I think his name was Jordon he gave me all the information i needed and told me how he rigs up his gear also. The other employees there seemed nice also. They are the only store that i've been to that seeks out a customer and asks if they need any help. Everywhere else they just sit and be lazy. Anyways i encourage anybody that needs advice, fishing equip. or just wants to talk about fishing to go there. Good Job to Teds employees and the owner. They have got a good store going.

#68521 - 09/22/02 01:09 AM Re: Teds sport center
Easy Limits Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Nisqually
Nice to hear something good about a shopping experience. You should let them know at Ted's too. smile

#68522 - 09/22/02 01:06 PM Re: Teds sport center
Stevenbhow Offline
Parr

Ted's is great for service and fishing info. They have a great selection of fly fishing and gear equipment.

#68523 - 09/23/02 12:46 PM Re: Teds sport center
Zen Leecher aka Bill W Offline
Spawner

Loc: Moses Lake
Jim,

I've shopped at Ted's since 1974. Was just there on Friday getting some line put on a reel.

#68524 - 09/23/02 03:24 PM Re: Teds sport center
Woodsy Wayne Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: everett
Teds is a good store.
I have been going there since I have been involved with fishing. It is not the only store I use, but mainly is the issues of open hours. I work way north of there(Arlington), and live 2 blocks from store.. (sometimes can't get home in time).

I shop there frequently, and Mike and the crew he now has there are friendly, helpful, and Knowledgeable, all things I appreciate in a tackle shop experience.

I have really noticed that the Customer service has really excelled, over time, always was good but now is excellent.

I would recommend a stop in there if you have never been!!

Woodsy Wayne

#68525 - 09/24/02 11:29 AM Re: Teds sport center
Roaddog Offline
Fry

Loc: Lynnwood
Teds is the best. I live about 5 minutes from the store and I've been going there for over 20 years. The best thing i can say about Mike and his crew is they will do whatever they can to help you catch fish, and they won't try to sell you a bunch of gear you don't need. More than once I've seen the guys over there take a customer with an armload of gear and have him put some or all of it back and point him in the direction of the right gear to catch the fish he's going after. These guys are honest and straight shooters.

#68526 - 10/02/02 11:38 PM Re: Teds sport center
Big Bad Voodoo Daddy Offline
Spawner

Loc: Enumclaw
Sounds like i need to go there... where is it?

#68527 - 10/03/02 01:00 AM Re: Teds sport center
S W J Offline
Parr

Loc: Bellingham, WA
15526 Highway 99 N.

Lynnwood, WA 98037

The number 425 743-9505

#68528 - 10/03/02 02:27 AM Re: Teds sport center
posh II Offline
Returning Adult

There's a link at top of smile the forum board

#68529 - 10/03/02 09:24 AM Re: Teds sport center
Skywalker Offline
Spawner

Loc: Snohomish, WA, USA
I visited Ted's last spring with a gift certificate. I didn't need any "capital equipment", so I knew I'd be there for a while deciding what I wanted.

Mike spent considerable time with me, talking about different options for setting up drift rigs, floats, etc. Not only that, but he kept coming back after other customers left the register to see if I had any more questions. A class act.

I only wish I had more gift certificates. wink

#68530 - 10/03/02 01:52 PM Re: Teds sport center
Old Man Offline
Spawner

Loc: Silver Star,Mt
I went there yesterday to buy one of those Versitip lines by Rio. Not only did he put the butt ends on each tip but he also loaded it on my reel.

I go to a few other places because they are close to home but if I need something that no one else has got it seems like that is the place to go.

For example,I went to a fly shop close to home to buy a new fly line. He said that he didn't have it but he would order it for me. He said it would be here in 3 or 4 days. That was on the 20th of September. I still haven't heard from them. So that kind of turned me off of that shop. They didn't even return any phone calls that I made to them.

But no names as some people like to go there. But I for one will never go back.

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 856 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 27838
Dan S. 16958
Sol Duc 15727
The Moderator 13941
Salmo g. 13411
eyeFISH 12614
STRIKE ZONE 11969
Dogfish 10878
ParaLeaks 10363
Jerry Garcia 9013
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63813 Topics
645816 Posts

Max Online: 3937 @ 07/19/24 03:28 AM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |