LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#68640 - 10/07/02 10:05 AM Just got back jameson lake report?
troller Offline
Spawner

Loc: Renton , WA
Arived thursday night to late to fish but ready for friday morning. Woke up to thick fog that was a first. Rained the night before and cleared up and was cold in the morning. Hit the water and started trolling in about 20 - 40 feet of water. Between the two of us must of had a couple of hundred strikes hard to get anything to stick. Most of the fish were in the 6 - 8 inch range. Planter from memorial weekend. About every 10th fish we would get a hold over all of these were between 16 - 21 inches. Sure easy to tell when they hit their is no nibble nibble just wham and fish on. We were on the water for about 9 hours just couldnt stop fishing when the fish wouldnt stop biting all day. We kept 8 holdovers friday. Hit the water early saturday it was clear and no wind. Same action as the day before but only fished till 11:00 am. More big fish than the day before. We had planned on staying till sunday but my friends dad forgot his heart medicine so an early run back home saturday afternoon. It was nice getting home and still having all day sunday to clean up and but everything away. Even managed to put up the last two sheets of drywall up in the garage and insulate the new water line. That will free up this weekend for some silver fishing in elliot bay.

#68641 - 10/07/02 03:33 PM Re: Just got back jameson lake report?
noskunk Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: Bellevue
Where did you stay, north or south ? What were you trolling with. I'm going over next weekend

#68642 - 10/07/02 04:33 PM Re: Just got back jameson lake report?
troller Offline
Spawner

We stay at the north end . Have a permanent spot saved for both the openers. As far as lures just about anything works. Flat fish clown or rainbow colors. Rooster tails anything with white or purple. We also used shrimp scent. 1/2 ounce weight behind a dodger or pop gear. the lighter the better. fish were pretty scattered just stay in about 20 - 40 feet of water.

#68643 - 10/07/02 06:02 PM Re: Just got back jameson lake report?
noskunk Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: Bellevue
how was the service at the North end, haven't been hearing good things. I can't wait for next weekend, we push our trip back this year because of the warmer weather.

Thanks

#68644 - 10/08/02 09:20 AM Re: Just got back jameson lake report?
troller Offline
Spawner

I never have a problem with the service. The older couple that was running it sold out so new owners this year. to be honest I am never on shore long enough to find out. Only thing that I need from them is a camping spot. It used to be the other way around and the south end was the bad one but jack is long gone. I never had a problem with their either. He would allways hook us up as long as we had something to drink with him. I never really fished the north end untill I started camping up their but the fishing is good just about anywhere. The new owners are doing a lot of improvements and it will take a while before everyone benefits from them. Good luck and take some crawlers with you to tip those lures also try some shrimp oil on their also. I would bet we didnt go more than 5 minutes with out a bite once we found where the fish were. good luck let me know how you did.

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 859 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 27838
Dan S. 16958
Sol Duc 15727
The Moderator 13941
Salmo g. 13411
eyeFISH 12614
STRIKE ZONE 11969
Dogfish 10878
ParaLeaks 10363
Jerry Garcia 9013
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63813 Topics
645816 Posts

Max Online: 3937 @ 07/19/24 03:28 AM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |