Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#72114 - 11/04/04 10:00 PM Best fish , Best Time this year
IC Fish Offline
Smolt

Loc: Monroe
We are getting close to the end this year, time flies when your having fun. What would be your best fun fishing this year?

For me upper Columbia Kings above Preist Dam, yes above, was great I got a 29lb this year. Buddies got a 35lb, which I netted, and the other a 40lb. 31 fish in 7 days, not counting jacks. Lots of smoking to be done. laugh

Had another day late June at a lake off of I90 that I hooked and released 35 trout in about 3 hours. 14 to 17 inches, couldn't believe it. Best trout fishing in years. Kind of a secret lake unless I told you thumbs Hint: E Wash

#72115 - 11/07/04 02:10 AM Re: Best fish , Best Time this year
Aintskunked Offline
Parr

Loc: Lakewood, WA
My best fishing this year I would ahve to say was at Nisqually, mainly cuz I really didnt go anywhere else, cept to American Lake for some trout, and all the driving around to random lakes tryin to catch me a catfish. Only place I caught a catfish was at Ward lake Park and it wasnt worth the effort in that swamp. I also did pretty decent on crabbing. I think next year Im goin to set my goal on some cowlitz steelies and join that crowd

#72116 - 11/12/04 02:45 AM Re: Best fish , Best Time this year
bassmaster Offline
Alevin

Loc: spanaway wa
This is to Aintskunked have you tried Spanaway lake ? If you want a lake for catfish,try lake Tapps. I"ve had real good luck at night . I live on the outter part of Spanaway down by 224th.Shoot me a e-mail some time might be able to swap flie ideas.

#72117 - 11/18/04 06:01 PM Re: Best fish , Best Time this year
Zen Leecher aka Bill W Offline
Spawner

Loc: Moses Lake
mine was a smallmouth I caught on Lake Sammamish this last summer. Biggest smallmouth, by weight, I've ever caught. Was using a Rapala "glass minnow" for the first time and it worked like nobody's business. Figured the fish hadn't seen any of those before.

#72118 - 11/21/04 11:17 PM Re: Best fish , Best Time this year
IC Fish Offline
Smolt

Loc: Monroe
Got to love those smallmouths. My daughter and I stumbled into a lake with a bunch of them in it. 2 to 3 pounders. Found them while trout fishing. Of course my daughter gets the biggest but hey, she's been doing that since she was 3. Her biggest bass was 17" close to 3 pounds. Love those smallmouth laugh

#72119 - 11/24/04 08:53 AM Re: Best fish , Best Time this year
Benfishin Offline
Parr

Loc: Renton, Wa
I guess my best time this year would have been catching 3 silvers on my lunch hour at the Duwamish. Work at the Boeing building right next to the lower river where the footbridge goes across and when the tide is low, try to get down there during lunch. In the 3 years I've been fishing there I had never caught anything during the short lunch time I had to fish.

This particular day everything was right: the tide was low, I had fresh eggs from friends who fish Sekui and my boss let me take an hour's vacation time to extend my lunch.

I got my waders on and in about an hour I had hooked 6 fish, catching 2 bright adults and a large jack. Put the fish on ice in a cooler and was back to work with a big smile and time to spare.

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
arroem, Bill G, eddie, MetalheadMatt
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
3 registered (Carcassman, Denham, steely slammer), 916 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 27838
Dan S. 16958
Sol Duc 15727
The Moderator 13941
Salmo g. 13411
eyeFISH 12614
STRIKE ZONE 11969
Dogfish 10878
ParaLeaks 10363
Jerry Garcia 9013
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63813 Topics
645816 Posts

Max Online: 3937 @ 07/19/24 03:28 AM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |