Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#73599 - 06/06/06 01:48 PM How about a trade
Bill G Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Buckley Wa.
I will Trade 2 days of Musky or SMB fishing for you and a buddy [spouse, kid or friend] on Lake Tapps for 2 days Goose Hunting for me and a buddy. Eastern Washington OK. Have not taken the test so area 2A and 2B are out. Have hunted geese for 10 years, fields mostly.
Best fishing is in late July and all of August. I have enough tackle to open a small store. All you are required to bring is lic. and your lunch.
Bill

#73600 - 06/07/06 09:34 AM Re: How about a trade
skeeter bassin Offline
Fry

Loc: Bonney Lake
Hi Bill, don't have a trade for ya, but would love to go fishing with ya some time on Tapps. I live local in Bonney Lake. Could take your boat or mine or both if ur interested. Just recently got my bass boat and started fishing Tapps for smallmouth and would love to pick your brain a bit. Mike

#73601 - 06/08/06 10:58 AM Re: How about a trade
Bill G Offline
Juvenille at Sea

It would be my pleasure Mike to take you fishing. Lets start e-mailing each other for time and date.
wegreen@centurytel.net
You have to promise to take someone else fishing and share with them everything. Information is like furtilizer it doesn't do any good till you spread it around.
Bill

#73602 - 07/21/06 12:54 PM Re: How about a trade
atyrrell Offline
Eyed Egg

Loc: Lake Tapps
Hi Bill

My name is andrew and i just got into fishing last year. I live on tapps and a friend and I are becoming quite the enthuthiasts. The problem is that anytime he comes over to fish tapps we never catch anything. I was wondering if you, or possibly anyone you know would ever be interested in going out for a little bit and showing me some essentials. Your kind of a local celebrety to us because we both read these forums and the lake reviews a lot. The only problem is that I am 17 so i dont know if youd want to hang out with a youngster are not.

Thanks

Andrew

#73603 - 07/21/06 06:39 PM Re: How about a trade
Bill G Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Andrew I would love to take you and your buddy out to all the spots I catch fish. Do you guys have a boat? What part of the lake do you live on and where do you fish now?
Bill

#73604 - 07/21/06 09:49 PM Re: How about a trade
atyrrell Offline
Eyed Egg

The only source of transportation i have for fishing on the water is my neighbors small blow up raft with a 2.5 hp engine. I live in between tapps and snagg island about 6 or so house away from the tapps island bridge. I usually just cast off my dock at night when i cant go out on the boat but i dont catch much off it. I am actually in Ollala right now with the buddy i spoke of. We are going to fish Lake Crescant in the morning.

#73605 - 07/22/06 12:06 AM Re: How about a trade
Bill G Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Let me know when you're back in town and we'll try to set up a date in my boat.
Bill

#73606 - 07/24/06 12:57 AM Re: How about a trade
Cannondaler Offline
Alevin

Loc: Enumclaw
Bill,

What kind of boat do you have? I am out on the lake often. I have a 21 foot procraft Green stripe. I would like to learn more about tapps. I do well under docks for smallies.
I will be out Wednesday afternoon early evening.

#73607 - 07/24/06 12:58 AM Re: How about a trade
Cannondaler Offline
Alevin

Loc: Enumclaw
20 foot procraft not 21

#73608 - 07/24/06 11:49 AM Re: How about a trade
Bill G Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Scott I have a 17 foot Red Lund. I am not able to fish in the evenings because I work graveyard.
Most of my fishing is Friday and Saturday Mornings till about noon. Like I tell everyone I am not the lake pro. I'm just the one willing to share the information I have gathered from time on the water.
Hope to see you soon. I'm the dude that looks like santa. Please stop by and talk I really like meeting new freinds.
Bill

#73609 - 07/24/06 08:11 PM Re: How about a trade
T.T. Offline
Fry

Loc: Rockford,Wa.
Bill-

Not "Etched In Stone", but the Pacific Flyway Council has recommended taking all of Grays Harbor County out of the Dusky Canada Goose Management/Goose Card Required Area Zone due to a lack of use in Grays Harbor County by the Duskies and an under-harvested, surplus of Western Canada Geese. The proposal still needs approval in DC and by our own WDFW.

I attended the Pacific Flyway Council Meeting, last week in Spokane.

#73610 - 07/25/06 01:35 AM Re: How about a trade
atyrrell Offline
Eyed Egg

IM back fromthe fishing trip. it was not the best but still fun just to be out there. The heat sure seems to have ruined to fishing for me and my buddy. With the exception of this friday, due to work, I would always be ready to go fishing on fridays, saturdays, and sundays. I am also available on some weekdays. I cant wait to learn some great tips and start enjoying this lake! my email is andtyrrell@yahoo.com and i check that multiple times a day.

Thanks again. I cant wait!

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (Carcassman), 1025 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 27838
Dan S. 16958
Sol Duc 15727
The Moderator 13941
Salmo g. 13411
eyeFISH 12614
STRIKE ZONE 11969
Dogfish 10878
ParaLeaks 10363
Jerry Garcia 9013
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63813 Topics
645816 Posts

Max Online: 3937 @ 07/19/24 03:28 AM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |