Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#73731 - 07/15/06 10:38 PM Inflatible Pontoon Boat
Shortleader Offline
Eyed Egg

Loc: S E Washington
I'm thinking of purchasing a inflatible pontoon boat and am looking at one on the Oregon Fishing website. They are located at Central Point, Ore. Has anyone ever dealt with them? Is it a good company? I'm looking at the Spey Cast inflatable. Anyone have an opinion on that inflatable?

Thanks

#73732 - 07/19/06 09:33 AM Re: Inflatible Pontoon Boat
Mike C Offline

Loc: Redmond
Not familiar with it - what's the web site address?

#73733 - 07/19/06 11:27 AM Re: Inflatible Pontoon Boat
Shortleader Offline
Eyed Egg

This is their website.

http://www.oregonfishing.com/

Sportsmans Warehouse has one made by Bucks Bags for a good price. I have heard nothing but good about Bucks Bags inflatables.

#73734 - 07/19/06 01:30 PM Re: Inflatible Pontoon Boat
madcapmag Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: Issaquah WA
Water Skeeters are ok. I would go Outcast. Does your Sportsmans Warehouse sell Outcast? They should. Get the Fish Cat 9 if you want to run rivers. Their prices on Outcasts are a screaming deal.

I work in the Federal Way, WA Sportsmans Warehouse and made all the display pontoons, both Outcast and Bucks Bags. Honestly, Bucks Bags has turned into crap.

We have 3 Bucks Bags pontoons we sell. 1 came with a hole in its bladder. 1 we had literally used a rubber mallet to make all the parts fit together. We also had to drill some holes because there weren't holes where there should have been. And the final one had some horrible welding that went THROUGH the pipe, putting huge burrs on the inside, so the fram wouldn't really fit together. We ended up using zip ties to make it!

They used to be top of the line, but I think they started getting a lot of orders and cut some corners.

#73735 - 07/21/06 12:03 AM Re: Inflatible Pontoon Boat
Shortleader Offline
Eyed Egg

Darn everytime I think I have it decided, someone throws in a monkeywrench! Thanks for the info, madcapmag. I think our Sportsman Warehouse sells the Outcast also. Wish I could get them to hire me part time so I could get the employee discount on all the STUFF I want! I love that place.

#73736 - 08/02/06 05:25 AM Re: Inflatible Pontoon Boat
fishnut789 Offline
Eyed Egg

Loc: sammamish, wa
i have a trout unlimeted pontoon boat a 9 footer it is great however i got a big boat and am selling it for 350 paid 499 if you are intrested they are great have taken it in lake wash and sammamish no prob with wakes from boats.

#73737 - 08/02/06 10:52 AM Re: Inflatible Pontoon Boat
Shortleader Offline
Eyed Egg

Thanks fishnut789 but I live on "the other side of the mountains". Price of gas it wouldn't pay me to drive over there and get it. My wife has put me on hold on the boat business. Says we need a better car first. There she goes getting practical again. Darn her!

#73738 - 08/02/06 02:19 PM Re: Inflatible Pontoon Boat
fishnut789 Offline
Eyed Egg

Loc: sammamish, wa
no prob good luck

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 560 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 27838
Dan S. 16958
Sol Duc 15727
The Moderator 13941
Salmo g. 13411
eyeFISH 12614
STRIKE ZONE 11969
Dogfish 10878
ParaLeaks 10363
Jerry Garcia 9013
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63813 Topics
645816 Posts

Max Online: 3937 @ 07/19/24 03:28 AM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |