Three Rivers Marine

Page 5 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#847853 - 07/14/13 02:48 PM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: ]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
hmm, who's smarter, redhook or Salmo g? Wait, I know, I'll read their posts and base my decision on that.

#847861 - 07/14/13 03:22 PM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: Kinetic Kwik]
*Nate*
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Kinetic Kwik
Originally Posted By: *Nate*

when the race riots start, blame the government for starting it... and the idiots that are doing it.... and when they start getting shot, it wont be jsut "innocent protesters doing what they have the right to do"...

because Watts, and LA, say otherwise....

Originally Posted By: *Nate*

he walks... prepare for the race riots... they WILL happen...

And just how are those predictions working out for you?
It seems to be you're the only one here with a penchant for "ill will".

first off, if you are going to attack me for my "predictions" then you better go and attack everyone else in this thread that said he would walk and race riots would start... because im not the only 1....

secondly, i dont do what you are doing, but somehow, its ok for you to do it... whatever... i really dont care...

and third, i think we should retire the name redhook out of respect for Duane Inglins brother... i made that moniker not knowing there was another person around that had it, i made it as a reference to a single Gamakatsu hook... my name is Nate... leave redhook to the real one, whome is no longer with us....

that is all...

#847867 - 07/14/13 03:39 PM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: Kinetic Kwik]
*Nate*
Unregistered

ok heres your answer then...

i said he would walk.... he DID walk... check...

i said race riots would start... give it a second, and maybe, just maybe, i will be wrong... i HOPE i am wrong in this case... i truly do...

that good enough for you?

#847874 - 07/14/13 04:17 PM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
I thought when the jury asked for clarification of the Manslaughter elements that they were working hard to fit the facts into that charge.

Here's my only comment on this topic from here on out, and it's similar to the one I've made before.

There are plenty of "big tough guys" who wouldn't confront a litterbug wihtout their piece in their pocket, knowing that when their ass can't cash the check their big mouths write they can always pull their piece.

Zimmerman is one of those pussies, and I'm afrad that this will give all the rest of the pussies who feel that way some sort of justification for being such pussies.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#847884 - 07/14/13 04:45 PM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

His life wouldn't have been in danger if he'd just stayed in his car, which is exactly what he would have done if he wasn't packing. The fact that his actions don't fit into the elements of any crimes doesn't mean he's not a pussy and bitch still.

Fish on...

Todd

#847892 - 07/14/13 05:16 PM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Don't be a total dumshit, Hank. He's not a pussy for having a gun, he's a pussy because he probably wouldn't come out from under his bed without it, and his being a pussy caused the death of an innocent kid.

Fish on...

Todd

#847897 - 07/14/13 06:09 PM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: ]
*Nate*
Unregistered

heres what Marcus Vick (Mike Vicks brother) had to say about it all....

this is before the trial...

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on...past-legal-woes

after....

http://www.lostlettermen.com/marcus-vick-furious-over-zimmerman-trial/

#847898 - 07/14/13 06:21 PM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: ]
*Nate*
Unregistered

heres what the New Black Panther Party had to say about it...

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/201...ns-2710566.html

this is from a few weeks ago, but its utterly disgusting...

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/06/20040-trayvon-martin-supporters-post-violent-racist-tweets/

#847899 - 07/14/13 06:37 PM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: ]
*Nate*
Unregistered

well, looks like i was right again KK

i had brought up to my mom and Katie yesterday, about why the news was re running sh!t and not playing live feeds... i thought that it could have been that there was stuff going on in some cities, but the media didnt want to fan the fire that they helped create, so they wouldnt show it so that people would see it and get even more riled up that its now on the TV...

here you go....

http://www.prisonplanet.com/oakland-hit-by-riots-after-zimmerman-verdict.html

#847902 - 07/14/13 06:46 PM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: ]
Dave Vedder Offline
Reverend Tarpones

Loc: West Duvall
Hank, do you think the rest of us can't find the news we are interested in? I can. I almost never open your "news" posts. [Bleeeeep!]!!!

#847905 - 07/14/13 07:07 PM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: ]
Dave Vedder Offline
Reverend Tarpones

Maybe once you retire you can get a job as the town crier. It would fit in several ways.

#847911 - 07/14/13 07:21 PM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: ]
stonefish Offline
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
Marcus Vick.....really?
You must have been really desperate to find something else useless to post.

#847913 - 07/14/13 07:34 PM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: stonefish]
*Nate*
Unregistered

nah, front page of MSN...

theres other high profile athletes sayin similar, and i mean high profile, like Roddy White and such....

but then theres logical thinkers... like Mike Vick himself...

"I feel so bad for the Martin fam. We have a long way to go in America but please yall don't do anything stupid. Let God be the final judge"

theres a few others that have their head in the game... and others dont...

James Harrison had this to say...

"Think I'll go pick a fight and get my ass kicked then pull my gun and kill somebody and see if I can get away..."

and now, just like some of my friends were saying last night spewing hate, alot of people including Roddy White and others are appologizing for thier words and actions....

but see, that doesnt really cut it... because if i were to call you the N word, you would NEVER let me live it down... you would hate me for the rest of my life or yours...

so in this instance, i have chosen to keep my mouth shut towards my friends... im going to have to reassess who i hang out with tho thats for sure... because i am not going to put up with hatred over a case that has nothing to do with either of us... neither of us will lose sleep, or ruin our lives because of this... if you do, then you are a fvcking moron, and deserve whatever you bring upon yourself with your actions....

#847918 - 07/14/13 08:20 PM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: ]
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
How many here have sat on a jury where a person was on trial for murder?

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#847919 - 07/14/13 08:22 PM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: ]
*Nate*
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Banned User
Well moron pretty well covers you redhook...

Got a Fukin job yet, or just being a lazy pile of it shitt ?

Never mind I can guess the answer to that...

At least you have plenty of time to be a fuking idiot on the internet...

nows your chance KK ya lil princess... use it wisely...

you cant just call someone dumb and and idiot and lazy and blah blah blah.... you have to have a reason...

so whats your reason? (better be good too) if you have no reason, then well, the toilet is waiting for your head again, this time slam the lid....

JG, i havent...

#847923 - 07/14/13 08:34 PM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: Jerry Garcia]
Dave Vedder Offline
Reverend Tarpones

Originally Posted By: Jerry Garcia
How many here have sat on a jury where a person was on trial for murder?

Not me. But I have sat on a jury for a felony case and I can tell you it's a hell of a lot harder to be on the jury than sit in front of the television tube.

#847936 - 07/14/13 10:37 PM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: Dave Vedder]
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#847942 - 07/14/13 11:06 PM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: Jerry Garcia]
*Nate*
Unregistered

interesting case Jerry... 26 years for that tho?

heres some more stuff from the Black Panthers... and this isnt coming from some dipsh!t member in some city trying to get attention, this is coming from the chairman himself... Malik Zulu Shabazz... i bet your mother is proud Malik....

http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/new-black-panthers-zimmerman-verdict-means-war/

this was said on another site...

“We gonna need preachers going into the cracker churches throwing hand grenades on early Sunday morning when the cracker got his hands up, ‘please white Jesus!’ Well we gonna throw a bomb in that Godd@mn church, burn up the cracker, burn up the cracker Jesus, and burn up some cracker white supremacy.

“…You’re going to have to kill some of these babies, just born three seconds ago. You’re going to have to go into the Godd@mn nursery and just throw a damn bomb in the damn nursery and just kill every­thing white in sight that ain’t right.

ok as far as im concerned, that would be classified as terrorism... soooo?

a black friend of mine yesterday was spouting a bunch of bullsh!t, and another black friend of his came in and said this...

"Rest in peace Trayvon, Live in peace Zimmerman, all you talking about change, be the change you want to make"

and Lupe Fiasco, who is a pretty prominent artist in hip hop, had this to say...

" Rub your face in it! Swallow down that hard pill! Black blood spills in the streets of America nightly at the hands other blacks

Yeah gimme that anger...once again that rage...that misguided angst when you true enemy is your own complacency and cowardice.

Curse kick scream yell tweet unfollow. Don't matter to me if y'all don't start valuing yourselves N*****S will be in the same boat tomorrow

Nobody knows what really happened except trayvon and Zimmerman.
The justice system relies on reasonable doubt not our emotions."

atleast some people get it... and im happy with that... it shows me that there are still good people on this earth... BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO MAKE.... amazing....

#847960 - 07/15/13 01:12 AM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: ]
Dogfish Offline
Poodle Smolt

Loc: McCleary, WA
The media is hard at work trying to fan the flames of hate. Holder too. I hope they fail. Based on the lack of any riots so far, only protests, I think people may be resisting the urge for mayhem.

They call me POODLE SMOLT!

The Discover Pass is brought to you by your friends at the CCA.

#847966 - 07/15/13 02:14 AM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: Dogfish]
*Nate*
Unregistered

the entire city of LA is now on tactical alert... a group clashed with police a few hours ago...

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-trayvon-martin-protesters-block-10-freeway-in-la-20130714,0,1259429.story

http://ktla.com/2013/07/14/zimmerman-verdict-protesters-take-to-10-freeway-in-south-l-a/

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/national_world&id=9172106

Page 5 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
arroem, Bill G, eddie, MetalheadMatt
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 630 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 27838
Dan S. 16958
Sol Duc 15727
The Moderator 13941
Salmo g. 13411
eyeFISH 12614
STRIKE ZONE 11969
Dogfish 10878
ParaLeaks 10363
Jerry Garcia 9013
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63813 Topics
645812 Posts

Max Online: 3937 @ 07/19/24 03:28 AM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |