Stay away from the dark side for awhile (aka Is There life beyond fishing). Go fish. Take some fishing pics and put them online. If your posting fishing reports, and fishing pics, and the guys are still giving you crap the mods will beat them down.

I've picked on you, but tried to not be too mean (sometimes I fell short). I tried to deflect attention away from you (Falwell's Right jumped in to help with that). I sent you PM's asking you to ignore the the guys yanking your chain. But you have to follow the advice. Your only a target because you whine...
but I'm not gay

And you don't need to prove your sexuality. Although I'm curious how a person would publicly do such a thing without being arrested. This is where we solicit advice from the audience.

Merg didn't follow my advice about not giving dating advice to people twice his age, and he got chased off. Which is unfortunate because I had plans on talking him into doing some chum fishing wearing leopard print leotards and a sombrero. Now we're all going to miss out on that picture. Because that surely would have had me LOL.