Originally Posted By: hohbomb73
 Originally Posted By: RowVsWade
 Originally Posted By: hohbomb73
JLH:
I'm hoping that your reference to this being a "GAY free" website is not an attempt on your part to exclude those of us who may be gay from

Gaybomb57---Welcome out of the closet.....have you called Daddy yet?

I know your Mom knows but the whole Daddy thing has been tough on ya'...Huh?

RVW: It makes me smile to know that you enjoy this as much as "we" do. I'd smile more if your petty response make any sense at all. I too am not above the low-brow, but wonder if you "get" my previous post. I was making a joke about your hipocracy, which you ironically displayed AGAIN by your weak "gay" jokes... Sorry if my sense of humor is over your head.

Welcome to the party...

Gaybomb57----I do enjoy humor, what I see displayed here is not humor. I do however enjoy watching you try to squirm out of your complicity. lol

Petty is the BS you and the girlfriends have seen fit to give someone.

I understand the need to take the weakest out of the chain but I always mourn the death of an animal in the jaws of the predator.
You and the rest of the girls.... I don't think I will feel the same way. Because a bully isn't a predator but rather a bully is the easiest prey. I know you can't understand that but some day you will see. lol Maybe when the internet girls are all gone or maybe before. Goodnight. lol

lol...lol....soooo laughing.

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.