Originally Posted By: Rivrguy
Working on it but I think the most important is the GOV as the three amigos from down South aren't going to change.

I agree about the importance to contact the gov. Isn't he the one that has to request the senate to look at that situation? or is it automaticly referred to senate when a resignation is asked for and not received.

The three components that we are talking about:

1) Miranda Wecker--A quick note to her showing support so hopefully she doesn’t write the resignation letter. If she does, the other two components below are worthless.

2) Governor-- Miranda obviously is being pressured to resign from the governor because he is being pressured from outside influence. A message to the governor introducing yourself as one of 800,000 plus sport anglers not supporting the governor in this scenario would not hurt to try to neutralize this situation.

3) Senators— It appears that it would be a political blunder if the governor continued down the path to attempt to have her term dismissed by the senate, since she has not done anything wrong to begin with. If he takes that road, then seeking support from individual senators is appropriate.

What am I missing about contacting senators, are we going back to the Committee asking for confirmation of Miranda or preemptive measures or what?

No you can’t have my rights---I’m still using them