WN1A -
I agree in the 40 years that I have watched commission (in its several forms) Miranda Wecker has been as fine as a commissioner as I have seen. Her knowledge, interests, courtesy, and professionalism has been beyond reproach.

Over the last decade the commission has taken a wide variety of very thorny wild issues and in the process of doing so given the passion and emotions surrounding those issues it is certainty than many would end up being upset. However the flip side of that coin is that the commission has been doing its job stepping up to the plate to discussion and ultimately deciding on courses of action. The commission under her leadership has do so with professionalism and gone about gathering the data and information to make informed decision. It goes without saying that in doing so some folks will be unhappy and over the broad scope issues they cover it is unlikely that few of us would agree with each and every decision. That does not mean they have not been doing their job (and doing it well) but exactly the opposite.

The ultimate test is the answer to the question of whether the fish and wildlife resources (as a total) and ultimately the users that rely on that resource doing better or worst as a result of their actions.

If the citizens and wildlife of this state are so unfortunately to loss Wecker's serve on the commission early my hope she will leave with her head held high and with pride of a job well done!

Curt