You seem to be more egotistical and conceited than pragmatic, but it's your story, you get to tell it however you like.
Just because I see things differently than you does not mean I'm ignorant or wrong, the fact is that I may very well be the pragmatic one and you the ignorant one, you pick your fake news and I'll pick mine.

I've chosen to vote character this time around and you'd have a hard time convincing anyone that is off the cool aid that trump will ever come out on top in the character department against anyone, anywhere.

trump leads the easily led, along with those with similar personality disorders that he possesses, which are you?

Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration....

Delusions, or false beliefs, comes in several types. Delusions of grandeur are one of the more common ones. It's when you believe that you have more power, wealth, smarts, or other grand traits than is true.