I tried to draw some of the "trophy" bull permits for modern rifle for several years with no luck. I finally switched over to blackpowder. What a difference, hardly any hunters in the woods. Some units are just a joke anymore for Modern, ( you set up on a nice cut, and 5 other hunters might get the idea to set up 100yds away from you. BS.
WDFW needs to assess their special drawing procedures. Hearing about multiple Wild Id's just proves how inaccurate the system is. I've heard that there is a percentage of applicants drawn by points, and a small random percentage that gives hunters without points an opportunity. How would you know if you weren't one of those selected last year. This year I went in to buy a multi season application, and the final date had changed from 07, so I didn't even get a chance. (even though I should have checked with WDFW about the due date, I assumed that it would be near the same date.)
This year I applied for a margaret cow tag, and a mossyrock doe tag with 3 points on each. Hopefully that link is accurate. Meat for the family.