Originally Posted By: Todd

You never know...but I am feeling a bit bummed about the lack of appreciation for my personal time and money that I spent going to Olympia with Francis to fight for Grays Harbor fish and our sportfisheries there...I hope he remembers that while I'm not fishing with him next week.

Managed to get there all on my own, write testimony, and deliver it fairly effectively...all without being a CCA member.

Strange, but true.

Fish on...

Todd

100% on the money Todd.

All of my testimony and communication dealing with fisheries issues whether in person and /or written word has all come without the assistance of any one organization.

I have no issue with people who want to be apart of CCA or any other group.

Just remember.....there were people fighting long and hard for these issues and laid alot of ground work long before CCA came along.

I hope organizations such as CCA, PSA, NSIA and WSC can take it to the next level. But please don't push aside opinions and feelings of people that have been involved long before CCA was ever mentioned in Washington State.

I just wish "Doc" would have used this "soapbox" to explain his reasoning instead of drawing a line in the sand. He knows that people will listen to his opinions.

I have ALOT of respect for Francis. He knows that VERY WELL.

However I do not agree with this approach.

Just my opinion.