Would this be a problem if no one got on the boat without donating to Breast cancer research, the homeless or the Boy Scouts. Are these the same people that don't want hatchery fish in the gravel with wild fish and claim there is no way sport fishing can be used for management. Then dams the CCA for spending money on research that will allow the cowboys to catch more hatchery fish with less impact on wild fish. Hell The NRA pisses the hell out of me but who else is going to effectively stand up for a few of the things that I feel must be protected. None of us have the rite to fish with Frances. He is the only one that can give out that rite. Ya know come to think of it I don't like the way this state and country is spending some of my tax money. hows the steel heading in France???
If ya want to be part of TEAM Eye fish join CCA
If ya don't want to be part of CCA you can still wave to them from another boat.
If you feel ripped off because you worked for the same things Frances works for and that he now owes you a spot at the front of the waiting line to get on his boat ya may have done it for the wrong reason.
FUK I hate Politics. In the end it all comes down to money and the smallest group that has a chance at the largest chunk of the power and money will win. Unless the two happen to line up I fear all our good intentions and principles in the end wont add up to [censored]. I still hope not.
Not a CCA member yet but soon will be.
Tight lines everyone...Art