Here's the deal folks. This is all bigger than just keeping the 777x in Washington. However, even that is somewhat of an uncertainty because there is some language in the new contract that states, "both parties agree that some work on the 777x could be outsourced. There has also been a lot of talk lately about automation, or in other words...robots taking some of the "promised" jobs.

LOU 42 is work placement language in our current contract for the 737max, P8, Tanker, and existing Everett wide bodies. If this contract is voted in, LOU 42 will be gone in 2016 so it leaves a lot of uncertainty on the placement of some of the other programs. Losing the 737max production could be absolutely devastating. I'm looking to find some info on new work placement language for these other airplanes that may be hidden in the contract. I sure would like to know as I'm sure most of Washington would as well.

Edited by steeliedrew (11/12/13 11:48 AM)

"Dude...where's your boat!?" Team runaway drift boat prostaff.

Big Stick 2012: "EVERY thought of my being, is in regards to being a Hi-Tech Predator and I relish the role."