Originally Posted By: stam
As usual, I have zero idea of what you're talking about, but keep going....you've got me interested now.

And remember, it's your story, tell it however you like. thumbs

Originally Posted By: Hankster
C'mon, Stam.

Is you is or is you ain't a racist?

Slo Dunce said he isn't hiding the fact he's a racist POS. In fact, he's kinda proud of himself for being open about it.

It's not even hate...it's disrespect. I cant think of anyone I hate. The Black Males in this country have to step up to the plate and care for their spawn.And the Blk females need to stop breeding when we have to pay for it...if they can afford to have Kids, do so. One of my dear friends that I met working at Union Bay Sports wear is a great Black family man. He is the best H.S Coach in the state. He is the BB Coach at Ranier H.S..Mike Bethea. He has coached 15 players to division one B.B. Many of his players went high in the first round of the NBA. I would on occasion help him at practice if he was short handed. He was in my Wedding. I could call him at 3am to help me move a body. lol Actually I would never implicate any of my friends in any illegal activity. Now if someone killed a family member I would probably Hate them forever. Just so were clear this isn the guy at the bar saying I have black friend B.S. I think it's just a matter of time that Mike is scooped up for a coaching position at a decent program. He turned down a job at Boise State at one time, not a head or assistance Coach but something other, he turned it down.

P.S There are many fine black folks. I just happen to go by the content of their character not so much skin color. Are reception was at Saltys and our first dance was Marvin Gaye " Let's get it on" thumbs

Edited by Sol Duc (01/14/16 01:05 PM)

- Albert Einstein.