Originally Posted By: Bent Metal
OK...... You will never be banned from the DS, Rich... If you are banned, than the person who put the ban hammer to you deserves to be set on fire and put out with a steam roller as one of our finest members would say...

In other news.... oh wait

POLL UPDATE

As of 5:10 pacific time, the latest poll results indicate a resounding "yes" in a poll brought to you by Hoh River Fly Heads. In what can only be described as a one of the lamest, albeit informative polls seen on the DS in 3 months. "Is Sol Ducks a Racist"......well is he? This Poll puts to rest a long standing argument between the DS community as to the extent of Sol Ducs bigotry, cocktail fueled intolerance, and utter disregard for dark coho salmon.

Til next time....

I just don't suffer fools well. Black or white. My better half is a Filipino makes more money than I do, and speaks two fluent languages.Not to mention cute and petite and 8 years younger.

- Albert Einstein.