Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Just FYI, the Royal Bank of Scotland advised their peeps to sell all their stocks and buy high-grade bonds as a crash similar to 2007-2009 is coming, this time due to China and their bullsh!t instead of Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan and their [Bleeeeep!].

Still, as bad as that crash was, I never missed getting paid, the store never ran out of food and the gas station never ran out of gas - and all of them still accepted my fiat currency as legal tender.

So, we'll probably see rough seas for a while again, but I doubt gold and ammunition will be necessary to survive. It will certainly give the doomsday preppers something to talk about, though.

That guy is kinda an idiot....and kinda smart. "Sell...sell...sell...so we can swoop in and buy shares at a discount". Oldest banker trick in the book. If you are near retirement, it may pay to move some assets. If not, let it ride and don't panic like a little bitch.