This winter, North Oregon coast, Small river, steelhead fishing.

My buddy arrives at his favorite hole, A guy bank fishing leaves the hole with his limit. A driftboat is anchored in the hole, The guy leaving comments on what D-head the driftboaters are to my buddy. Buddy starts fishing, guys in driftboats cast over his line and start flipping him S***. My buddy is a calm guy, just shrugs it off, Keeps fishing. Well he gets a fish on and the driftboaters cast over his line and purposly foul him and fish is lost. Buddy is Pissed. Starts yelling at Drift boat, drift boat says bring it on, so buddy tries to cross tailout to kick some butt. But falls in crossing. They really start laughing and calling him names, so He says, drift down here to tailout and finish what they started, they tell him to F-off. So he picks up a softball size river rock and hits one of them square in the chest, knocks him out of the boat. They are trying to fish the guy out and my buddy continues the rock throwing, putting a nice dent in the aluminum drift boat. The guys in the boat think he's crazy and won't leave the hole so He says he's going to his truck and driving to the other side of the river to finish up. The guys rowed out of the hole and downriver very fast. He just left for home and hasn't fished that river since. Ruined his day, and vibe for that river.

Aaron