Originally Posted By: willametteriveroutlaw
Originally Posted By: EnglishPete
Originally Posted By: willametteriveroutlaw

Last I checked I wasn't even referring to you with the UK post, it was in response to English Pete.

Wilmagiverpoutsquaw-

I see that you have been unable to further impugn the British people in light of my facts. Perhaps you would prefer a game of tic-tac-toe? Based on the illiteracy of your last post (to stlhead), you may be unfamiliar with the scribbles that appear before you now. It's the game with the "x" and "o" scribbles. I'm sure your interpreter will explain with pictures.

So tell me, have murder and violent crime rates fallen since the parliment took away most of the average citizens right to own guns? How about simple crime rates, i.e. B&E's, armed robbery, assaults with a deadly weapon? Just wondering since most literature out there seems to says that your chances of being involved in violent crime are significantly higher in Great britan than evil gun infested USA.

DillDickfartloaf-

Yes, murder went down. Too bad you were not in the bunker collapse previously mentioned. 746 murders einstein, in the whole country no less. Just keep sucking your thumb, rocking back and forth.

Edited by Jerry Garcia (05/01/09 08:45 AM)

What do Princess Diana and Pink Floyd have in common? Their biggest hit was the wall.