man, what a fvckin day i tell ya!!!

just got a call from the vet at 10:40, and figured, GREAAAATT... well, it wasnt that, yet... they ran Xrays, and they seem to think that he swallowed something, a white ring is showing up in the Xrays, i asked about hairballs, they dont show up on Xrays.. they are not a dense mass and wont show i guess... it also, is not metal, so jewelry is out of the question...

a few days before he got sick ,my GF picked up my backpack without looking, or even asking me,, and one of my boxes expoled all over the floor... hooks, swivels, lead, beads, ect.... but they seem to not be an issue, as he said it was roughly the size of a penny, and knew about fishing a bit....

since they cant diagnose problems from Xrays, and need to do surgery, he had said they will do another Xray tommorow, to see where the object is... if its still in the same spot, he will go to surgery.. 1000 dollars...

so yeah, im fvcked... officially... i will not let my cat die because of some "foreign object" and not an actual disease... so now, we are at 22-2500 and climbing...i understand they are just "cats" blah blah blah, but its not an illness, its an object... why kill him, for something thats treatable? this cat is smart as sh!t, and just cool to be around...

even surgerys arent a given, so we aint done yet...