Originally Posted By: Evo
went to the confluence (puy/white) a couple days ago, this net was in the White tucked tight to shore, we saw another object in the Puyallup stem,about 60 yards from this net, that looked like it was being weighed down and pulling downriver... i guess that was another net, that was full of fish, what i saw was the bouy...

whats also BS, is that the Puyallups havent updated their netting hotline since the 1st, still....

whats also BS is that at this time last year, Voights had 2400 Kings and around 1000 Coho....

right now, they have over 3500 Kings and over 1000 Coho, the river was plugged with Coho during the opening, saw a few large schools pass by on the 22nd and 23rd....

i emailed the WDFW asking if we would get an opening since we are well above average, and everyone else is getting an opening...

i was told "i wish i had good news for you, but i dont"....

thanks WDFW

I think those nets are Mucks. I saw more upriver on the White. I don't think the Puyallups are participating yet.