Todd

As you know I am a straight shooter. I do not play stupid childish games like a few professionals people tend to do. As you knew, I did post back my apology to you, and told you that I had erred in my reading of that issue, and that I was wrong. Real men accept others men apologies and move on.

But some people just love to look down on others when they error, in wallow in their own joy. That was what you were doing, and it reflects things about a person that are not very becoming to others. Many of times we disagree on issues, but I don't recall ever once playing with you as your were with me. I made my apology to you for making my mistake and I posted it on this boar. Even though the error was a small one, I admitted I was wrong and you just wanted to make sure that every person on this board had the opportunity to read that I had erred.

Are you happey now?

In a man's world, I was always taught to accept another mans apology and move on. Apparently you and I didn't have the same teacher.

I left my apology running on this board for over 4 hours, while you sat there in your own ego trip without replying back. That was more then enough time for you to reply to my apology. Real men are not afraid to do so!

I was wrong Todd, but who was the fool for playing such a stupid childish "game"?

I am done with this issue here, so if you want to make it personal, you have my email number.

Cowlitzfisherman

Is the taste of the bait worth the sting of the hook????