Reichert was potentially electable until he was taped saying he can't say he's voting for Trump because that would be the kiss of death to his campaign in western WA. Well, the tape has been leaked, so I expect his W WA campaign is all but dead. Further, I heard him on an interview week before last. He is Mr. Bland with no action plan. Oh, he's all about public safety, taxes, and a few other hot political topices, but he had not one single action item he could share with the public. Perfect politician, not gonna' say something that might offend a voter. OTOH, Mark Mullet, a D, was interviewed the day before Reichert, and appears to be the definition of a moderate. Not that I agree with everything he said, but it looks like he opposes the extremism elements of both the Ds and Rs. I'd like to see him on the ballot in Nov. Problem is that he has 1/5 the $$ that Furgie has, so it will be an uphill battle. Imagine bringing a moderate view to WDFW, acknowledging that the 20th century is over, and most commercial fisheries have gone the way of the doo doo bird.