Latest from WDFW on the so called GH Policy review. My thoughts so far is a world class dog & pony show. Bunch of verbiage similiar to the old policy but more or less lets staff determine what it means. That is a bit like letting the fox do security on the farm hen house. Will make Mr. Addicks, ole let the agency professionals make the decisions public be damned, happy. And WDFW staff they have done such a bang up job I mean we are being overrun by fish. Lord sometimes you cannot fix stupid and sad to say I think this is one.

Good afternoon,

Last week we let you know that the public comment period is open for Grays Harbor Basin Salmon Management Policy revisions. Registration for our Grays Harbor Basin Salmon Management Policy webinar is now available as well. On Sept. 4, 2024, from 6-7:30 pm, WDFW will provide an overview of the policy revision process, collect public feedback, and answer questions. You must register in advance for the webinar here. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information on how to join the meeting.

We look forward to seeing you there.

The public comment period will remain open until September 15, 2024.

Thank you for your interest in Grays Harbor Basin Salmon Management,
Marlene Wagner
South Coast Policy Lead
Marlene.wagner@dfw.wa.gov