Started out those years ago about WDFW abuse of Rec fishers. Helped get the word out for a policy and the many involved did that. Now 24 years later as time passed the agency staff with the total support of the present Commission which is the most uniformed / misinformed I have ever seen, is going to undo it with the public relegated to dog and pony show status. We lost Sen. Snyder & Rep Kessler retired and our present legislators are shall we say not up to any task in any way shape or form. So WDFW simply has found that ZOOM limits actual discussion of an issue so they are full on trying to go pure old school with the current Director.

Then this that agency is still in complete love with NT Commercial gillnets which I have been present several times when staff called them "our commercial fishers". They do not have the desire or will to manage for the fish or people. WDFW staff are not what it was 24 years and the lack of knowledge ( including the present Commission) is glaring.

Little Edit: There have beeen a few fish moving up but today with coffee on the deck I there were several jumpers and rollers. That is a change so thought some might be interested.